Another new person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limlim

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not really sure if I'm lonely or if I'm just the type that enjoys solitude, but I figured I'd check this place out. Might help me figure out which.

Read a few of the posts, and I have to say it looks like there is a really nice community going on here. Looking forward to joining it! :)

Limlim said:
Hi everyone,

Not really sure if I'm lonely or if I'm just the type that enjoys solitude, but I figured I'd check this place out. Might help me figure out which.

Read a few of the posts, and I have to say it looks like there is a really nice community going on here. Looking forward to joining it! :)

Hi I am new to this also and not sure how this all works but I guess if you are lonely then you have the admission price

Racy said:
Limlim said:
Hi everyone,

Hi I am new to this also and not sure how this all works but I guess if you are lonely then you have the admission price

First off, hello Limlin, welcome to the forum

secondly, Racy, you've come to the right place, with the right admission. Welcome

Hi there,i'm new too.
Yes sometimes i find solitude easier to deal with than with being with a room full of people .So used to it social events seem alien to me.
Anyways welcome Limlin.

Wow, I didn't know you were new, Lim: I thought you were an old pro. Turns out you're actually an old noob! :p

Latest posts

Back