Look, another forum I can join and then make only one post!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellow lonely people. My name's Killer Magikarp if you couldn't tell. I live in Maryland, a state that can't decide whether it's North, South, Appalachia, or Coastal, so it mishmashes all those places into one mucky soup that is our state's culture. I'll be 19 in less than a month. I graduated high school a year and a half ago and am now attending the local community college.

All my life I've never had someone I could really call a close friend. I've had acquaintances. And someone actually visited my house once. But that's as far as I've ever got. I'm the most socially inept person I know, and that's not an exaggeration. I just came across this place and thought "hey, people like me". Which brings us to where I am now. So hi!

Hey Killer Magikarp :)

I'm 19 too, new, and here for pretty much the same reason!

Welcome!

P.S. I have the join-forum-say-something-once-and-leave problem. Maybe it's time for us to both get over it. What do ya say? :p

hi! a lot of people deal with social awkwardness at you're age. we've all been there, more or less. the trick is not to prolong it too much, to deal with it while you're still young. this is a good place to get advice and feel less alone. good luck!

Latest posts

Back