08/13/07 1:48 a.m. CST The feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wave Shock

Being a quiet and reserved guy, I think a lot. I like to think of certain climates or environments that give such an amazing calmness of belonging. It's one thing I dream of finding.

So, I recalled something about being a meteor shower sometime tonight, I looked outside and saw some flashes. I figured I go outside and check it out. Unfortunately, it seemed partly cloudy. (small but light system was passing over...of course, mother nature blocks out all the fun stuff.

**It just seemed so light (like twilight and yet not) outside with the wind just felt so soothng or ominous. I stayed out for awhile and enjoy the calmness. The feeling I dreamed for...If there was such a feeling, this was it...It was just felt amazing, comforting, just...right. During that period, all my worries, problems, lonliness, and whatever else just went away.

I wished it would stay like this forever...or at least whenever I wanted it to happen. Anyways, so I clocked the time in the title. My question is if anyone else long for these type of moments...?

PS: Jeez, I sucked at making this post. Perhaps the overwhelming feeling and the fact that it's late could have caused this...

Thanks for sharing the moment.

Ya, i do. I like being out on the ocean drifting with the current and tides at dusk and dawn... no land, no people, nothing for miles and miles... only the sound of waves lapping against the side of the boat... it's lonely, but very, very peaceful just sitting there watching the beautiful colors in the sky and across the water.

Also walking through the woods or on a beach when nobody else is around makes me feel at peace.

Yeah, I didn't realize there was a meteor shower last night, but I was in a rural place late at night and saw many many "shooting stars." I also had a moment of just pure forgetfulness, everything seemed to melt off of me for a moment, and then it was gone. Those kinds of moments don't happen too often, so you have to enjoy them while they exist.

Wave Shock said:
Being a quiet and reserved guy, I think a lot. I like to think of certain climates or environments that give such an amazing calmness of belonging. It's one thing I dream of finding.

So, I recalled something about being a meteor shower sometime tonight, I looked outside and saw some flashes. I figured I go outside and check it out. Unfortunately, it seemed partly cloudy. (small but light system was passing over...of course, mother nature blocks out all the fun stuff.

**It just seemed so light (like twilight and yet not) outside with the wind just felt so soothng or ominous. I stayed out for awhile and enjoy the calmness. The feeling I dreamed for...If there was such a feeling, this was it...It was just felt amazing, comforting, just...right. During that period, all my worries, problems, lonliness, and whatever else just went away.

I wished it would stay like this forever...or at least whenever I wanted it to happen. Anyways, so I clocked the time in the title. My question is if anyone else long for these type of moments...?

PS: Jeez, I sucked at making this post. Perhaps the overwhelming feeling and the fact that it's late could have caused this...

Latest posts

Back