hello, im new around here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merieth

Reaction score
hello all, i have made a few posts so far but i realized that i never made a post here.

i dont really know what to say, but.. lately i have just been feeling sad and unsure of myself and wondering if i will ever be able to find that "special someone"

my situation right now is this:

I go to the website DeviantArt a lot and post some things i've created on there. anyway, about a month and a half ago someone posted on one of the cheesy things i made and i noticed that his avatar was of my favorite game character, so i messaged him. i noticed he didnt have any friends on dA so i added him and said "i'll be your first friend!" -- just because i generally am friendly to people i meet

anyway, we started to talk a lot and wound up finding out that we have a lot in common. I love talking to him and he said i am fun to talk to also. when we arent talking, we are usually playing online games together.

when he is away, he says that he misses me, and i miss him too.

anyways, long story short.. i have a crush on him, and i recently confessed. he told me that i was the only person who ever thought so highly of him other than his family and said he has never been a relationship ever before.

he didnt know how to respond to my question of "do you feel the same?" and he said that he didnt know, and that he couldnt answer yet

i know he's never been in a relationship so he may be confused about everything, and i know it's only been a month, but i just wonder if he will ever like me.

thank you for reading, and im sure i will enjoy my stay here! :)

Hey!

Well it sound like he does have feelings for you.. And with so much in common, he'd be silly to turn you down! I'd say give it a little longer, and maybe he'll be able to realise how he feels. Some people need to adjust to these things, and it sounds like seeing as he's never been in a relationship before, it's all new and possibly a little scary to him.
Don't feel bad that he hasn't said how he feels yet, just carry on being the friend that you are to him and I'm sure he'll see you in that new and exiting way that you see him right now. :)

Good luck!

ty for the welcome edge!!

Dove, thank you so much for your reply... i cannot express to you how happy it made me to read your words. i feel so much better!! i was really stressing about it tonight because i havent seen him all day today, but i think he was probably hanging out with his friends or something came up.

i really, really appreciate the time you took to write out a reply to me, i feel so much better :) that was really nice of you!!!

thank you for the good luck wishes, i'll need it!! :)

Merieth said:
ty for the welcome edge!!

Dove, thank you so much for your reply... i cannot express to you how happy it made me to read your words. i feel so much better!! i was really stressing about it tonight because i havent seen him all day today, but i think he was probably hanging out with his friends or something came up.

i really, really appreciate the time you took to write out a reply to me, i feel so much better :) that was really nice of you!!!

thank you for the good luck wishes, i'll need it!! :)

Aww, I'm really glad you feel better and that my words reassured you.

Chin up! :D

Welcome to the site Merieth

hi Merieth :)

I agree with Dove. You seem indeed friendly and loveable to me. Meybe he's already falling in love with you but you should give him time to understand how he feels about you. people who were never in love before find it really difficult to realise what kind of feelings they have for a specific person.

oh and welcome :D

Drama- thank you for the kind words! I hope you are right :D I will give him as much time as he needs and hope that I will get a good response! ^^ also, thank you for the welcome

Punisher-hello there! nice to meet ya

the people on this forum are so nice :)

Latest posts

Back