I hope you guys are doing well

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remedy

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I posted so much there for awhile and that it was so ridiculous sometimes. I guess that is what lonliness and depression can do to people. I'm sorry that I just went quiet suddenly when things started getting so much better. Even though I did not agree with a lot of the ways people thought here and how they felt about life. I will never deny just how much this forum helped me. It was one of the things that helped me get back on my feet along with a few other things. I met some really wonderful people on this site that helped me so much and who were always there for me. I'm sorry about my faults but I guess everyone has them since no one is perfect =/.

I haven't been around much lately cause I have just been busy with working all the time, spending time with my family, and a certain someone who is really special to me in my life. Suddenly after work entered my life again, it seemed like so much time was taken up, cause of course work takes up a lot of time. I have been trying to spend time with my family cause my immediate family is special to me and I just never ever spent time with them for like the last 5 years. I shouldn't take things like that for granted.

I'm sorry that i suddenly disappeared after things got better. It just seems like there isn't enough time in the day to do everything especially since I am working plenty now. I definitely don't want to ever forget a place like this forum that helped me out so much. I met some really nice people, who were really caring, and helped me out so much. I have been saving up as much as I can, cause money is important for only the reason of independence and stability of course.I don't think I realized just how bad this world was until I was 16. Which was the start of my depression and this forum/the people I met here helped me so much along with other stuff to get me out of it. I just wish this world was easier to live in and that everyone could be happy.

I remembered a song that i heard on the radio everytime that I was working back when I was 16 and I loved the lyrics. I know that a lot of people are going to read the name of the singer and not want to listen it but give it a try. I don't like any of her other songs but I did really like this one. It's Christina Aguilera but lyrics are described best by the name of the song, they are Beautiful.

[youtube]R_mkyQbdFng[/youtube]

I felt so depressed back when i was 16 and everytime this song came on, I always wanted to believe the lyrics but I could just never believe them. I guess we just get used to being around people who just never seem to care that we exist and start to become so insecure. When people start insulting us or just giving us the impression that we just don't matter, it definitely hurts how we feel about ourselves. I don't want to go on and rant about how we are all beautiful in our own ways. Cause I know just how it feels to read those things when feeling depressed. But I can't help but to bring it up since I feel it's true.

I wish I could have felt back then, how I feel today. They are just words and the words are coming from jerks so they should just not matter. But when you are feeling bad and depressed, it's just way too hard too not feel bad about them. We are all beautiful in our ways though and I finally feel that way about myself. It took a drastic change in my life to finally realize though. I'm so happy that my life went the way it did though. I'd do it over and over just to meet the special someone that i have finally met. People always told me that if I just stayed the way I was I would finally meet someone wonderful. I'm sorry that I was always negative and always denied it before I finally met the person that I have always wanted.

I'm sorry for the long rant. I just decided to talk about it since I remembered this song and what i used to think about everytime it came on at work back then. I always had such a problem with the way I looked back then. I always wanted to believe the lyrics but just could never believe them back then. I know how hard it is to believe when depressed but we are all beautiful and every kind hearted, wonderful person, deserves their own special someone.

Oh god Remedy!

so good to have you back. even if it is for a short message, before you'll disappear again :p

you are right, in what you say, of course. i wish more people knew it.

Okay. This post almost made me cry Remedy. :(

You're a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness in the world.

Don't be sorry about anything. :D

We're glad you found happiness. :)

Thanks for checking in with us, man. :) It's nice to hear you're doing good.

Cheers!! ^_^

Latest posts

Back