The PUA

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

Hey has anybody on here seen the new show on VH1 The Pick-up Artist? If so what do you think? Can anybody here relate to the contestants on the show? It is hard to believe there are so many guys out there that just can't talk to women. It's just too bad.

lonely guy said:
Hey has anybody on here seen the new show on VH1 The Pick-up Artist? If so what do you think? Can anybody here relate to the contestants on the show? It is hard to believe there are so many guys out there that just can't talk to women. It's just too bad.
i love the show.I can get women easily however i know many guys who simply do not know how to talk to women.......

i cant talk to women. ive never had a gf, ive never even had ANY FEMALE FRIENDS OR ACQUAINTANCES...lol...pathetic aint it ?

Haha na... well...some people take time to warm up with women. I never had a girlfriend too.... i am like 22 yrs old?

I can talk to any one and be funny and relaxed. But the problem is as soon as I see a girl that likes me in that way i cram up and become the most quiet numpty on planet earth. I cert help it. Its awful and the girl always thinks am not interested are am being ignorant are something. I do have to have time to warm to the other half as what sadrabbit said to

bluey said:
I can talk to any one and be funny and relaxed. But the problem is as soon as I see a girl that likes me in that way i cram up and become the most quiet numpty on planet earth. I cert help it. Its awful and the girl always thinks am not interested are am being ignorant are something. I do have to have time to warm to the other half as what sadrabbit said to
well i am a woman and its the same for me,,i get all shy and sometimes even bable:eek:

I cant talk to guys. It seems to really be difficult for me to strike a conversation with a guy. When they start taking to me first its all good but when they dont I feel akward and not shure where to begin. There are some people though that I can click with but if it doesnt happen right away then its hard to talk to them and start a conversation especialy hard when there are other people around. In class for example I would be too afraid to start a conversation with a guy if he doesnt talk to me first. Maybe if we were stuck alone together it would just happen naturaly but otherwise i have difficult time and I dont know why

As long as people focus on looks there will always be this problem. Guys generally get self-conscious about their looks if they aren't above average. So this prevents them from talking to girls. In HS people are so superficial the "jocks" get so much action and the "nerds" get absolutely nothing. If you're good looking you're set but if you're not you're basically screwed, it seems.

Latest posts

Back