What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
Lately I've had the urge to just lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. I do this for about 2 hours before I finally force myself to get up and eat something. I'm so empty and lonely that I just don't see the point in moving. I'd lay there forever but starving yourself is probably a horrible way to die. Is it?

Everyday first thing, I think about the dream/nightmare I had tin the sleep and since I had a hard time remembering dreams, I will be thinking if I dreamt about her or what? Because I am feeling good and since I am feeling good, my mind might have played a trick with dreams making me think she came back but I will try to put sense into my mind that she isnt there and she isnt gonna be back ever again. You arent even going to see her, not even talk to her ever again. Then I think about her then I think about ways to forget her. Then I fail. Then I try to hate her. Then I fail again. Then I will try to make sense out of her actions. I still am unable to figure that out even after a month's time. Then I start feeling depressed and like a loser in life. Then I feel like I wanna talk to somebody so logs in msn and rants in someones chat window. After sometime I will start feeling a bit better. Then I will see something which reminds me of her. Then I will be depressed again. It goes on and on. These are my days usually....

i wake up on and off several times before i actually get out of bed because i suck at sleeping. but when i finally get out of bed its use the bathroom then shower. showering is a must if i want to not be a zombie for half the day.

I stare at the clock, willing it to reverse for just a half hour... Than i hit snooze... Wake up again, and realize if im not up soon i won't have enough time for a coffee before work, which i just cant do. Get up, shower, get coffee, go to work.

Depends where I am, what state of employment, health, and a million other things.

At the moment, I wake up and shave. Horrible electric razor in bed with the radio on.

Check on the kid, wash my face, set my alarm for they very last min I can wake up and make it to work and go back to bad =P

SNOOZE BUTTON!

usaully just lie there for a good half an hour if my guitar is close enough to bed without having to get up and get it,
i'll lay down some chords until I overcome the lethargy to get up

I usually kick off some blankets and go back to sleep. Then I wake up, grab my robe, and try to make it to the shower without being seen.

Latest posts

Back