Mods, can you delete all of my posts please?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
You should be more thoughtful and careful of what you post.

What do you mean? You want me to lie? I'm just worried someone I know will stumble onto this site and save everything then sell it to the tabloids when I'm famous.

Please delete them!! It won't let me edit all of them. Seriously I should be asleep right now but I can't sleep because I have this sick feeling someone I know will read all of my honeysuckle TODAY. Delete it please please please

I'm not leaving the site I just can't have my life out in the open like this. I'll still contribute and be a good member I promise just please delete everything written by miltonbradley!!!!!!!!!!

Can you delete the threads too please? If the responses are still there my enemies can get a grasp of what I was posting! Please

Well, honestly I think it would be hard for anyone to read all of your posts if they didn't have an account here. They'd have to go through all the sections and look for the authors of threads and ...with time they will just get buried by other threads.

If you delete your account, someone that makes an account can't read all the posts you've written.

SophiaGrace said:
Well, honestly I think it would be hard for anyone to read all of your posts if they didn't have an account here. They'd have to go through all the sections and look for the authors of threads and ...with time they will just get buried by other threads.

If you delete your account, someone that makes an account can't read all the posts you've written.

It's still there though. They'll find it.

Why is this so hard? Please delete everything

I'M BEGGING YOU

To the OP:

There's probably not much chance of you becoming "rich and famous in the future" if you can't show the simple foresight to watch what you're posting as you post it.

Maybe think ahead next time.

Adios.

Latest posts

Back