A Very Very Lonely Newbie from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeeNeeBird

Reaction score
Hi All,

So I guess I'm the Newbie here so I'll introduce myself.

I'm Nee Nee Bird, a very very lonely soul from Australia.

From the outside public eye, I'm a bright, happy, caring and fun-loving person; but I too have a secret.. I'm a very lonely (and depressed) lost soul, wanting so very much to find myself in this world, or the next, and find someone to share it with (that actually understands me). Though it seems that no matter what I do my search for happiness is never complete.

I can be with friends, or in a relationship and still feel like the loneliest person on the planet.

For the first time in my life I'm living by myself, un-attached and no one to share my place with other then my sweet puppy.. though exciting times for most people, it's been the toughest few weeks of my life. My loneliness has just gotten worse and to the point where distractions almost aren't enough.

So here I am, looking to find an answer, make some friends, and take myself to a higher level of distraction - so that for just a few minutes I don't feel the pain loneliness seems to create.

Regards,
Nee Nee Bird.

Hey Bird, welcome to ALL

NeeNeeBird said:
From the outside public eye, I'm a bright, happy, caring and fun-loving person; but I too have a secret.. I'm a very lonely (and depressed) lost soul, wanting so very much to find myself in this world, or the next

Same here, it sucks. x_x

I'm almost tempted to say "you have no idea", but I have a feeling you have/are going through the same thing I am.. and you too feel like you're the only one in the world going through all this. :(

YES! but there are a lot of people who feel the same, unfortunately :(

I am also tempted to tell you that it's ok and that you'd feel better someday and that you won't be lonely anymore someday.. ( well at least that's what i am trying to convince myself of lol )

Yes well that's how I get through my daily struggle. Unfortunately it's not working and each day seems to be worse then the last.

Maybe there is a way to combat loneliness, but as each day I learn more and it brings me down, I feel that maybe there just isn't.

Hello and welcome. I have found this forum to be a good place. Many fine people. I hope you will find some hope here.

I was in Australia many years ago courtesy of the US Army. I was at a place called the Canungra Jungle Warfare Centre west of Gold Coast and at Holsworthy Barracks, south of Sydney.
I even considered moving to Australia.
Anyway, enough of the old memories.
Again, welcome.

Tex Is Lost said:
Hello and welcome. I have found this forum to be a good place. Many fine people. I hope you will find some hope here.

I was in Australia many years ago courtesy of the US Army. I was at a place called the Canungra Jungle Warfare Centre west of Gold Coast and at Holsworthy Barracks, south of Sydney.
I even considered moving to Australia.
Anyway, enough of the old memories.
Again, welcome.

Australia is lovely.. though I only have third-world countries to compare it too!

Thanks, I hope to meet some great people to get me through my loneliness. :)

@ Punisher - Hi!

@ Neejau - Yes.. it does suck. Every day become a major struggle. Not fun. Am looking forward to it going away!

hi Nee Nee Bird. Sorry there arent any moderators in chat to member you so you can talk to us. If you try the chat again later there will probably be either an orange administrator or a white moderator that can member you.

Welcome to ALL! :D

happy to everyone - hope the fun life comes to the heart of everyone.
We are all finding ....love of the life ...(?) Share and get!!!

H-i-i-i NeeNee...
love.gif
Hope you have some great food today.
thumbs.gif

Hi to all that have said hi and are reading this! Thanks for your replies, all, you've put a smile on my face. :)

@Alex - Actually I went out for dinner today, before watching HP7. Mmm Chinese noodle soup with friends. Great night in all, just wish I didn't have to go home alone, sigh. Hope you're well.

Latest posts

Back