Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmhswrestler

Reaction score
Hey I'm an 18 year old boy from Fort Myers, Florida (United States). I lost my father when I was 7 years old and I lost my mother when I was 14 years old. I developed a relationship with a girl at my school for about 7 months. We started off as friends for the first 5 months. We got really close and we started going out. We were in love. Everything was good until we had an argument 2 weeks ago. We started arguing and getting mad at each other. So we broke up. A couple days ago I saw that she was "in a relationship" on Facebook. She told me that she still loves me but we should just be "friends". Now she has a boyfriend. She broke my heart by moving on so fast and getting a new boyfriend and didn't care how I felt. I swear I still love her but I know things will never be the same. After losing everything i ever had and everyone I ever loved I feel like I have nothing to lose. I am ready to die. I've never been so ready in my life. I hope someone can save me before it's too late.

hey fmhwrestler welcome to the forum

*hugs*

I'm very sorry you lost your parents, I bet that must have been tough, I couldn't begin to comprehend that
I'm really sorry to hear what happened, it really wasn't fair of her, to get into another relationship so quickly
what was the argument about? if you don't mind me asking.

I know it's hard, but after a while the hurt will dull, hey it's your last year in high school :D are you planning on going to college next year?

College is a great time for a fresh start, and there will be tons of new oppritunities for new relationships,

even if you're not going to college, just a few more months, and the worst four years of your life will be over,

people often say high school is the best time of your life, that's just crazy rosemary retrosptrum cause an impaired reflection of memories of miserable old people.

High school was hard for me, and it was so liberating once I graduated, I've seen maybe a total of 2 people from my graduating class of over 400.

nothing hurts more than the loss of a high school love, but so many other people have gone through that. I had a friend last year that was dumped by his girlfriend and he felt just the same way you did, depressed and border lying on suicidal, but he took it in stride and he was able to move on and he's much better now.

you'll be okay, it hurts like hell, but over time you won't feel the weight of the heart ache like you do now

*hugs*

hello . . . !!!
i am also new here ,24,male. nice to meet you !!!
looking forward to get so much useful info and some good friends from here , nice forum , keep up the good work .Have a nice day . . !!!

hey fmhswrestler :D

please dont die because of this selfish girl.. you are still young, my dad got married to this woman he was deeply in love with then she ran off with another man then few years later, he met my mum and they still happy. my point is, you will find somebody one day. she is out there somewhere! if you die, you will never have chance to meet her or ever find out out.
hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back