Just need someone to talk to...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InTheShadows

Reaction score
Lately, I've just been so alone. When my mother decided to get married and merge hers and my new stepfathers families together, I thought that was great. But now my stepbrother and hero has turned out not to be the great person I thought he was and he moved out to be with his girlfriend and refuses to speak to me. My sister also got married and moved to another state. My younger brother decided he hates our new stepdad and moved in with our grandparents. So now Im the only child left in the house and yet Im pushed away and ignored because my mother is a newlywed who wants to be alone with her new husband. Im always alone. I have no one to talk to about the way Im feeling and at this point i'm so depressed I can't be myself anymore. I just need someone to talk to me and not tell me they don't have time for me or don't want me around. I have no friends I can turn to. I have Social Anxiety Disorder and have panic attacks when I try to make new friends. Right now my life sucks. Please someone talk to me.

hey intheshadows :D

im sorry to hear what you are going through, have you tried to talk to your mum how you are feeling now? if she unable to listen to you, get somebody else (like your brother or sister) to talk to her and she should have time for you because you are still her child.
you need somebody around with you especially if you got social anxiety and have panic attacks.
hope this helps :)

hi in the shadows :D.

dang, i read your post, your situation sounds crappy. i hope that you can form some good connections with good people, both here on All and in your life. lonelyness sucks indeed. :(

nice to have made your acquaintance!

Wow that sucks. Hopefully your mother's fixation on your stepdad will wear off soon.

In the meantime you can talk to us. :) I still like your username btw.

Hi InThe Shadows,

When I was 5 my sister was married, and gone, when I was 6 my father lost his job and we had to move from where I knew, my older brother stayed in the old city and I was left effectively as an only child with parents who had a terrible messy marriage. My father pretty well ignored me and my mother was neurotic..... rough times ......

I share this that I might say that I relate to what you have shared, it is rough.......

Good for you for finding this site, I've just joined myself and it looks like a place where you you can probably talk and share!!!!!

From another new person welcome!!!!!!!!

L-A-T

Latest posts

Back