I lived a married life of 25 years

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
This is one of the most realistic dreams and long dreams I have ever had. I dreamt that of this life for 25 years.

My dream starts out with me in the final year of high school. I was really really good friends with this one girl, we were dating. So we decided to get married. When we told our parents they were completely supportive of us. I remember going to her house and talking to her dad and such. We got married, she was beautiful in her white dress. I then dreamed the next 20 years. We weren't rich, we constantly had financial issues, we would jump from living in an apartment to living with either my parents house or her parents house. She was also ill, she had some medical problems. When we first got married we got had surgeries so I couldn't get her pregnant, this was permanent. She had a medical problem that if she was pregnant that she would become much more ill or die. So we struggled life for the next 20 years. We thought about adopting early on but decided not to because she didn't have to strength to raise a child. Then 25 years later I'm 43, I don't know what happened but I was at the harbor, I got on a boat, I was running away from something, I know not what of and why. But just after I left on the boat, I told them to turn around, so the boat turned around and at the dock was my mother, and even before I got out of the boat she told me "Michael, you will never love her as much as you did 2 months ago" she had died earlier that week, 2 months ago she was told by her doctor that she wouldn't live another month. My heart was hurting so much, I got on the boat to run away from the pain, but I realized that I couldn't do that, that I why I went back. I then realized that my mother had died 10 years earlier from her medical problems. She must have come down from heaven. My heart was in so much pain from the loss of my wife. Even now writing this, my heart hurts, I feel as if it happened in real life and not only in my dream. I loved her, I loved my wife.

Even now my heart hurts, I haven't felt this much sadness and heart ache in a long long time. I really did live those 25 years, even if they were in my dream. It felt like 25 years has gone by. Why, why do I have to dream like this. I miss her.

People may say that dreams are just dreams and not real. This is not true for me. Dreams are very real for me, sometimes, even more more than "real life."

take what you have dreamed, and manifest it into reality!

well, the good parts at least. :D

a pretty tripp dream to have anyways you cut it though.

that is an absolutely ASTONISHING dream my friend. That just blows my freakin' mind! I can't even begin to understand. That's just... wow. I don't even know what to say. Great job! I'm sorry for the loss you experienced in the dream.

closest thing I've ever had to a dream that could be remotely confused for reality after waking up was a dream where i was killed...

I can't imagine how that would feel.

It seems just a curious notion not having experienced it, but yeah something like this would prove to me that life can be stranger than fiction.

I've had dreams before that seemed to last like a year or two... or maybe skip from a decade to another, but I've never dreamed like a FULL-LENGTH life dream... that's pretty awesome, man.

Sad, maybe... but it must've been an awesome experience nonetheless.

Everytime I have a dream like this, although none have been quite like this one, I feel like I've aged, even though it was only a few hours in real life, I guess I didn't age physically but mentally, the dream is in my mind, does that mean I can age mentally because of what I dream?

^^^Well, it really depends on how you look at aging and metaphysics, in a way.

Personally, I'd say that a person can gain wisdom through dreams (or reading or watching movies).... wisdom that wouldn't have been gained otherwise through just living daily life.

So yeah, it's plausible that you've gained a deeper understanding of your own life from the dream.

I mean... why not? :)

That is one cool dream knight. I guess it maybe something of your past life or something (that if u believe in it)idk. I remember you telling me bout having similar dreams of losing girls before n stuff..

My dreams, at least those i remember, have never covered more than a few hours, or several days. But some have been powerful in their emotion, and their effect. A dream of a meeting that never happened brought me to this Forum.

Latest posts

Back