its Mike3486

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Ive been trying to Contact thie site to get my password back but cant seem to get any type of responce. I tried the "i forgot password" and all that shiz naz. But still no responce. So thought if i made a big enough stur the site guy could send me an email with my password ;) . To anyone who remembers me HELLO!!!! To all the New ppl Hello!!!!...i see the ..."Lets see the Faces!!!!" thread is still kicking. Glad to see that. .....okay well ...Hope to get me password back. I havent been on the forums for months. . . . later, hopefully. - Mike

Hey handsome gorgeous Mike,

How are you? Hope all is well in your old hometown. Are you taking any college classes this fall?

Hugs!

LG.

Mike3486 - Not in college anymore. And im not exactly in my hometown. But im much closer then Hburg was. Im doing okay. just wish i could get my darn pass back so i could post on here again. I see your still posting nice and strong as usual =). How have you been?

Mike3486- Im gonna go watch tv now. Hope to get my pass back if any moderatorrrr or some higher up sees this =) plz. Thanks. Night.

Latest posts

Back