Lonely Letter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sally's Song

Reaction score
My life is a mess. I can't sleep or eat. Yesterday I stayed in my room and for an hour I cried. I thought it might help but it seems like there are too many tears to cry, and I'm not a strong enough swimmer to keep myself from drowning in them.
You're never coming home. I wouldn't either if I were you. But I'm not you; all I am is alone and sad and I need you to tell me one last time that I'll have sweetdreams. Remember how I told you about that dream I had about one person leaving my life forever? It was you, and I knew that we were just wasting the days away until the dream came true.
Where are you? I think about the miles, the years, and the oceans of hurt that separate us and it makes my hope dim. The world seems empty and crowded at the same time. I gave you my heart and you disappeared with it. I'm afraid you'll be careless with it and break it into so many pieces that I'll never find them. And even if I did, I would never know how to put them back together.

--Sorry guys, I just needed to vent.

So sorry for your loss Sally. The loss of a loved one is like a death-the feelings are the same. There are many stages of grief. So take it slow and easy until you start to get your bearings-I know it's a hard thing to do.It appears that your interner self knew but it was too painful to accept in the real word.Talk to your pastor or someone you are close to. Getting all those feelings out will start the healing process. Good luck with your journey. You won't walk alone. Hang in there Sally

Sally said:
You're never coming home. I wouldn't either if I were you. But I'm not you; all I am is alone and sad and I need you to tell me one last time that I'll have sweetdreams. Remember how I told you about that dream I had about one person leaving my life forever? It was you, and I knew that we were just wasting the days away until the dream came true.

****. I can feel that.

I'm sorry, bro. (...sis?)

It will get better if you let it...it took me like six years, but the hurt went away. Sometimes though, I actually kind of miss the pain, because...that's all I had left of her. And lately I can't even feel that.

Latest posts

Back