Is there anything here for me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NewBirth

Ill try to say this best i can. Im a les who is fed up with women. Im tired of being made miserable. Im tired of their games and moods and never being satisfied. I like guys. I like the way they think and I understand them but I have no sexual attraction to them whatsoever so Im not sure I can do this but Im kind of interested in maybe getting to know a guy but I dont know if this is the right place for me.

Newbirth, it is totally ok. Each person has his/her every right to have their own sexual preferences. However, Newbirth, why are you sick of woman and their games and moods? Maybe you can tell us your problem...? Or if you wish, you could PM me or email me.... but i still prefer you register yourself first. =) but it is ok if you don't want to register, you can still tell me your problems. Well, Newbirth, if it is a past relationship that is affecting you, then try to let it go. Harping on it will only make your life miserable. There are many girls (les) that I know, are actually quite nice people. But in general, i think girls are much more understanding than guys. Yes, sometime they may have mood swings but do try to understand them. I mean after all, your also a gal...=) and yeah, don't let just one rotten egg in the basket spoil your whole perception of the entire gender. If you like the way guys think, why not try having guy friends ya? I mean it is totally ok for les to have guy friends. Besides, friends are totally independant from your sexual partners and you have the right to choose the kind of friends you want to be with. Anywayz, cheer up, I do hope you find a guy friend that understands you =). If there is anything you need, feel free to reply to my post here or just email or pm me =)... Cheers girl!

I welcome you. If you feel that you are gay inside, then you may experiment in SAFE ways that make you feel safe.

However, if you are NOT attracted to men sexually--for example if you are in a locker room and you prefer NOT to see other guys' parts, you are probably just angry and bitter at the opposite sex.

Trust me, I'm a 90 percent heterosexual female--I LOVE men and penises in particular--lol BUT I have stated many times that I can UNDERSTAND why people go gay with this 'battle of the sexes' mentality that pits men against women.

I'm here to listen and to help. Please register and PM me if you like.
Hugs, from a NICE woman and YES we do exist,

LG.

Gee, lonelygirl, I'm not Gay, so I must also be angry at pricks too!

But seriously, NewBirth, what exactly is your goal, and precisely what do you seek here in furtherance thereof?

SadRabbit said:
Newbirth, it is totally ok. Each person has his/her every right to have their own sexual preferences. However, Newbirth, why are you sick of woman and their games and moods? Maybe you can tell us your problem...? Or if you wish, you could PM me or email me.... but i still prefer you register yourself first. =) but it is ok if you don't want to register, you can still tell me your problems. Well, Newbirth, if it is a past relationship that is affecting you, then try to let it go. Harping on it will only make your life miserable. There are many girls (les) that I know, are actually quite nice people. But in general, i think girls are much more understanding than guys. Yes, sometime they may have mood swings but do try to understand them. I mean after all, your also a gal...=) and yeah, don't let just one rotten egg in the basket spoil your whole perception of the entire gender. If you like the way guys think, why not try having guy friends ya? I mean it is totally ok for les to have guy friends. Besides, friends are totally independant from your sexual partners and you have the right to choose the kind of friends you want to be with. Anywayz, cheer up, I do hope you find a guy friend that understands you =). If there is anything you need, feel free to reply to my post here or just email or pm me =)... Cheers girl!

Its probably not such a good idea to get into all the whys of why im fed of women not in this public area for sure ill tick off every woman in here and i didnt come here to do that.
I already said my problem. Im sick to death of women.
We obviously dont have the same views about things but thanks for answering. It was very nice of you.
I hope i find a guy friend that understands me too thanks thats why im curious about here.

AaronAgassi said:
Gee, lonelygirl, I'm not Gay, so I must also be angry at pricks too!

But seriously, NewBirth, what exactly is your goal, and precisely what do you seek here in furtherance thereof?
My first goal was to find out if this was a good place to be or not. It didnt seem so good at 1st. Its getting better now. Second goal isnt worked out its more of a curiosity.

Maybe you should log onto a men's forum masquerading as a guy! Then you can dish about flakey women all you like!

AaronAgassi said:
Maybe you should log onto a men's forum masquerading as a guy! Then you can dish about flakey women all you like!
I didnt come to dish and if you read my other posts youd have realized that.

AaronAgassi said:
My mistake. But you are not yet comfortable explaining yourself.
Please dont put words in my mouth. I can't explain myself when i dont even have myself or much of anything else figured out yet.

When I asserted that you where uncomfortable, that was simply because of your stated reluctance to criticize womankind on a public forum. Perhaps I inferred therfrom more about your emotional state than I ought.

AaronAgassi said:
When I asserted that you where uncomfortable, that was simply because of your stated reluctance to criticize womankind on a public forum. Perhaps I inferred therfrom more about your emotional state than I ought.
You really did. Its much more about whats useful and whats not.

Well, explaining yourself would be useful. If you don't mind risking political incorrectness! Or you can contact me privately.

AaronAgassi said:
Well, explaining yourself would be useful. If you don't mind risking political incorrectness! Or you can contact me privately.
np w/p-i just dont need the war & since im not registered that makes neither an option but thanks

Newbirth, I wish you luck then in your search for this guy friend. Hope he turns out to be a nice guy, but as a guy myself, I might have a warning for you, not all guys are looking for emotional companionship. =) anywayz, hope with your new guy friend yeah, you could lead a happy life again. As for how to find a right guy friend, maybe if you study, you can start with your school, or if you're working, you can start with your colleagues. Maybe they are not exactly the people you are looking for, but gradually, they will introduce you to more guys and hopefully, you can find one that you are looking for.

NewBirth said:
AaronAgassi said:
np w/p-i just dont need the war & since im not registered that makes neither an option but thanks
You can still email, even if, for wahatever reason quite beyond me, you refuse to register!

SadRabbit said:
Newbirth, I wish you luck then in your search for this guy friend. Hope he turns out to be a nice guy, but as a guy myself, I might have a warning for you, not all guys are looking for emotional companionship. =) anywayz, hope with your new guy friend yeah, you could lead a happy life again. As for how to find a right guy friend, maybe if you study, you can start with your school, or if you're working, you can start with your colleagues. Maybe they are not exactly the people you are looking for, but gradually, they will introduce you to more guys and hopefully, you can find one that you are looking for.
Thanks I hope they turn out to be nice guys too. Not sure what u mean by emotional companionship but it sounds a little weird LoL so i dont think thats what im looking for at all. As for leading a happy life im already doing that. Its just that theres something missing and that would be having someone around who i can understand and not have to watch my back with constantly. Meeting guys isnt a problem either the problem lies in me i think. Thanks though for all the advice.

AaronAgassi said:
NewBirth said:
AaronAgassi said:
You can still email, even if, for wahatever reason quite beyond me, you refuse to register!
Yah theres always email and im and chat. I know and im not refusing to register. Im probably just not ready yet to make a commitment to this guy thing. I tried it last year and it failed terribly so im kind of hesitating here.

Latest posts

Back