Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Me

Why was my post deleted when all i was doing was asking if i belonged here or not??????? Should i take this as a NO???

Do you think my posts will stop being deleted if i register? All i did was say that im a les who is fed up with dealing with and dating women who wants to try to get to know guys and i didnt mean it in a way more than just friends!!!! i just asked if i belonged here and the next thing i know im deleted boom.
omg i thought this place was supposed to be for the lonely and depressed. im so depressed i cant tell you how seeing my post just gone made me feel i mean if im not welcomed here because im a les or for whatever reason then please just say so but dont just delete me like i dont even exist hell i dont exist anywhere as it is and then now i need this here too where its supposed to be a refuge????
wheres the love????

i dont mean to be dramatic i just wasnt expecting this kind of reaction at all & im very hurt

SadRabbit said:
What is your post about? Maybe you should register yourself first.

hello Me,

Well I don't think your posts are getting removed now or we wouldn't be reading them.
Never saw your original though.

Feel free to register, if you haven't been too thrown back by your post vanishing...
or just post unregistered if you'd prefer that.
you belong here as much as anyone cause everyone gets lonely.

Hi Me

I didn't get to read your original post either, so I can't comment on why it was deleted.
Anyway welcome to the forum and I hope that you can make some new friends here.:)

Me said:
Why was my post deleted when all i was doing was asking if i belonged here or not??????? Should i take this as a NO???

Dude,

Someone moved your post to the Partners section.. :(

Guest said:
Me said:

Dude (sorry didn't see you're a dudette:shy:)

Someone moved your post to the Partners section.. :(

I am moving it back here to this forum. I have resolved it with a moderator. Since you're a guest you cannot participate in it when it's been moved to a members only forum....

Moving this particular topic to the feedback forum...

Latest posts

Back