A Question as old as time itself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wailun

Reaction score
Alright, moment of truth!

If you had a choice, which half human + half fish being would you wanna want to get with?

a) bottom half human and top half fish?
OR
b) bottom half fish and top half human?

I'd rather be...

DSCF1099.jpg

ugh, crabs are mean little critters, just nasty nasty nasty angry all the time, must be all that molting.....

it's all about the head baby, all about the grey matter.... it's so much more meaningful to actually converse and pick another's brain...howya gonna sustain a relationship with anyone's toes? knee caps? oh yeah, i know what area you are honing in on and i'm not going there, not at my age buster

Gah...fish...neither I hate fish. But if that's all I'm going to get...top half human. This reminds me of the movie Splash.

:D:D:D This whole thread is a great! Does the half I pick smell fishy? If it does, I'd have to decline the, fishy, offer. :p With any none smelly choice I'd always go for a "smart" head. The big question would be, if it was actually the human one.... Some humans just aren't the nicest or sharpest pair of sissors in the sewing basket. :D

Wow, I just noticed I'm at 999 posts!! I had to do an extra one to click it over to 1000.... I AM a chatterbox!

it would have to be top half human. imagine having to make out with a fish head.

edgecrusher said:
it would have to be top half human. imagine having to make out with a fish head.

My exact thought. French kissing a fish would be soooooo totally gross.

I'd be half top fish, since everybody here want's to be half top human. and what's the matter with snogging a fish? fishes have very kissable lips you know. I am just not sure if their tongues would feel as good though. But if I had a head of a fish, I would not mind right ^^

Bottom half human. Come on how do fish have sex? Exactly. Boo yah. No but seriously I'll be able to breathe underwater with my gills and never have to sleep. I could be wrong about fish never sleeping. And I could walk as long as I build a fishbowl like Sandy's from Spongebob except the opposite of that. With water in it. As for kissing well human mouths are really dirty so I could make do without it. But I'd have to say goodbye to boobs though.

0CI355A said:
Bottom half human. Come on how do fish have sex?

hahaha, very good point. I asked that about movie of a daughter of a mermaid and a human. and one can achieve climax without boobies. though boobies, I would say are one of the many things that make the human body an art form. tough decision.

Exactly. Although I'd pick orgasm over boobies any day. =D
floffyschneeman said:
0CI355A said:
Bottom half human. Come on how do fish have sex?

hahaha, very good point. I asked that about movie of a daughter of a mermaid and a human. and one can achieve climax without boobies. though boobies, I would say are one of the many things that make the human body an art form. tough decision.

Latest posts

Back