I'm a loser a proud of it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abandonedwolf

Reaction score
I've realized i don't want to be part of the "popular people". They judge and make fun of people all the time. That's happened to me and I don't want me to be doing it.

abandonedwolf said:
I've realized i don't want to be part of the "popular people". They judge and make fun of people all the time. That's happened to me and I don't want me to be doing it.

I don't think your a loser. They probabley pick on your because you are different. I respect anyone who is different because it shows individuality. It's good to not be like the other sheep. It's also good to be free from the opinions of others. Some people feel a need to put others down as a way of feeling better about themselves. It shows how ignorant and insecure they are. As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Agreed, you don't have to be part of the "IN" crowd...going around critiquing each person you meet for not living up to your biased definition of "cool". However, I think it's possible to find a CROWD...that isn't like that.

Props for being the type of guy who would rather walk alone than be something that:
a) you're not
b) you don't respect

But just because you don't want to be in the "IN" crowd...doesn't mean you shouldn't be in a crowd. A lot of people think like you (myself included). I know it sounds weird..."a pack of lone wolves"...or like in Airheads "The lone rangers" hahaha. It sounds weird, but hey...look where you posted.

Popular people are people too!
Fight for their rights.
You sound like you've reched a point where you're just happy with yourself and don't care about anyone elses opinion though wolf. I reckon it's good to be free and usually you end up with friends by accident when you're un-self-conscious.
:)

dont call yourself a loser!, just do the things you enjoy and make you feel happy :) it doesnt matter who it does or doesnt involve.
people invented 'popularity'. dont worry about being judged. Most people probably are NOT judging you. they are probably worrying about their own things, or enjoying something and not caring about other people. and if you think they are 'judging' you, Who Cares!, its your life not theirs, its your world, you are living it, not them. make it one you really really enjoy. just find what you love. Do Not Worry about Others. it is YOUR Life. live it how you want.

that works for me anyway. :]

I hope you don't think you are a loser because you are not like the " popular people ". Are they popular becasue they are rude and mean? You are not a loser if you are different from others. You are probably a million times kinder and more intersting than most people. When I get up the courage to go out and socialize its the people that don't blend in that I'm drawn to. Please accept yourself and be happy that you aren't like those " popular people ".

when i say loser thats what they call me but when i say loser it really means winner sorry about that

Then you are doing well to not want to be a part of a group that labels people like that.

Latest posts

Back