Happy for a change

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbottron

Reaction score
I broke out of my normal routine over the weekend and decided to go clubbing with a couple of friends. Overall, the night had it's hits and misses, but I thought it was great. It was nice to engage in conversations with others and see people take an interest in ME for a change. It made me feel as though I'm not as dull or transparent as I make myself out to be.

Yep, must say, pretty happy with myself today!

Abbottron said:
It was nice to engage in conversations with others and see people take an interest in ME for a change. It made me feel as though I'm not as dull or transparent as I make myself out to be.

Care to elaborate some? Did you talk to people you didn't know? How did you start the engagements?

I tried searching the forum with no luck, I tried some like it either but this is not redirected. For those who where asking why on earth you want to do this ... I like my version can control each site's content independence. For example, if I desire to replace the backup from the source code or the site, then I can just overwrite the entire folder, and my master copy and sub-folder tree.

Latest posts

Back