fresia this honeysuckle. I just need to vent.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magpieorpigeon

Reaction score
I am so sick of this honeysuckle. I feel so frustrated and angry. I hate having to deal with my Mother. My Boyfriend doesn't make things easy either. Both never let me just be me. I am sick of me in that way then because I know that I never live up to my potential. I never try hard enough with anything. I am quiet, I really dislike having to ******* talk to people. Some people are ******* idiots who only want attention or time to talk or to judge you or are just wasting ******* time. I know I am all those things so why would I waste someone else's time?! I just want to be. I want to be happy. I want an easy ******* life. I want the thoughts in my head to be answered. I want to be tranquil and calm and happy and surrounded by good friends and happy with my boyfriend. I want to just forget about all the shitty ******* honeysuckle in the world. We are being ruled by evil greedy ******* who only care about the bank balance who still, even in the light of obvious failings and dodgy shite still ******* won't give up in order to really help others. Greed is the ultimate sin of the world in my eyes. The ego overruns and makes people do things to other, either directly or indirectly, that they themselves would find unjust. Unjust. Unjust. Unjust.

Magpieorpigeon said:
I am so sick of this honeysuckle. I feel so frustrated and angry. I hate having to deal with my Mother. My Boyfriend doesn't make things easy either. Both never let me just be me. I am sick of me in that way then because I know that I never live up to my potential. I never try hard enough with anything. I am quiet, I really dislike having to ******* talk to people. Some people are ******* idiots who only want attention or time to talk or to judge you or are just wasting ******* time. I know I am all those things so why would I waste someone elses time?! I just want to be. I want to be happy. I want an easy ******* life. I want the thoughts in my head to be answered. I want to be tranquil and calm and happy and surrounded by good friends and happy with my boyfriend. I want to just forget about all the shitty ******* honeysuckle in the world. We are being ruled by evil greedy ******* who only care about the bank balance who still, even in the light of obvious failings and dodgy shite still ******* won't give up in order to really help others. Greed is the ultimate sin of the world in my eyes. The ego overruns and makes people do things to other, either directly or indirectly, that they themselves would find unjust. Unjust. Unjust. Unjust.

Hi Magiepie, try not to let it bother you too much. I think sadly its a fact of life that people get walked over or are used. The best thing to do is avoid these people. Cut out all the negative people from your life. There are decent nice people out there, they are just rarer to find. Always trust people as you would like to be trusted, you never know who you are talking to, or what they have been through themslves. Take time getting to know someone though and dont tell people everything. You will know in time if the people are worth befriending. Trust your instincts and dont put up with messing from no one, your free when you just walk away.

Im not saying this about your mother by the way, sometimes we just need more space from people aswell. This may not be easy in your current situation (I'm not sure what that is) but in time maybe you will be able to have the space you need aswell. You be in control, dont let others control you.

Hope this helps. Hard giving proper advice when I dont know your whole situation. Best wishes. By the way, your dead on with the ego stuff.

Latest posts

Back