christ

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I dropped a lit match onto my palm just now, and let it burn into my hand.

Last week, I put out my cigarette by grinding it into my chest, above my heart.

I'm so ******* lonely.

I love my girlfriend, and she loves me, but I can never see her. And she is sick and I can't do anything for her. I feel impotent and useless and the fact that she doesn't need me the way I need her makes me die a little inside. It is terrible to be a mix of rage and sadness. I want to burn my other hand.

Hey...

I once held a cigarette to my left forearm just to see how it felt and how much pain I could stand. All it got me was four scares, which are not striking, but still there.
You should really stop that. Later you'll kick your ass for getting yourself these scars.
You said you had a girlfriend? Any more to complain about? I've been feeling alone most of my life, I suffer from depression and anxiety, sometimes I feel like going insane.
If you love her and she loves you, what more is there to want? All I'm saying is... you don't have to feel lonely just because you're not able to help her. I bet she appreciates your being there and you're in her heart. Let her be in yours too. I wish I had someone close to me instead of these shadow figures I keep fantasizing about to fill the emptiness.

Stop burning yourself unless you want to be committed.

Latest posts

Back