What Do You Want For Christmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jicky

Reaction score
I want that **** new car with the big red ribbon on the roof in my driveway Christmas morning. :p

What I really want? Money money money, I hate being poor.
What I say to my relatives that I want? Nothing much, mayde new curtains to our new house..

I know I'm going to get what I want, I just have to give a list to my mom of which video games I want, I'm hoping I get all 3. My brother will probably get me one, actually he'll probably buy them and my mom will pay him back for one (or two depending on how much she spends on him) since she's clueless about that stuff, lol.

I don't know what I want, I can only think of food - pork and cakes. Yum!

You guys are amazing and some funny. Wishing all our wishes come true. The countdown begins lol

Michael Jackson's new album. Sega Gopher. Cool pair of jeans. Masters of Horror season 1 DVD. Aliens VS. Predator 2 DVD. A little Punisher figure with a magazine.

That's on my list, and my brother is gonna get them all for me, plus a few more bits :D

Hmm, I don't really want much . . .
Maybe money so I can buy a new lighter (. . a zippo or something) and another barbell for my piercing.

And some happiness.

But besides that , nothing I really want.

I wanna see Punisher's new Punisher figure.

Latest posts

Back