Hello. New & looking for nice poeple to chat with! ;)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moth

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Joined recently ^^;;

I'm not sure how i came to fall upon this site, but after reading and looking around it a bit, it's nice to know i'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong, i love my personal space. I can't stand being smothered but sometimes, even I, get lonely. Although i'd never tell actually tell my family or my best friend C. They all think i'm independant and strong. >>;;

Let's see, i'm 29, although i don't look it. I'm missing 1 inch to be 5 feet, and weight 97lbs. I live in Moncton, Canada, am a cashier and we have like 4 feet of snow already. >>;;

I love reading (<3 the chapters store + chocolate banana smoothies), drawing, writting poetry, cleaning (no seriously... is that weird?), and anything that's let's my creative juices flow. I love listening to music (my itouch is my baby!) especially industrial, electro and game ost's, and taking walks, shopping (i'm a girl go figure), and even though i'm not as big a nut as i used to be, video games. I am a fan of Final Fantasy and Devil May Cry. I'm a virgo, rooster in chinese astrology and my myers-briggs is INFJ.

I was baptised a christian, but since it never felt right to me, did what i had to do the dissociate myself with it. Everyone has there own path and that just wasn't for me. I don't follow any one particular path. But deal with chaos magick, spiritual satanism, and demonolatry for the most part.

I love animals, and am a semi-vegetarian. I don't usually eat meat (although i do eat poultry) but if my body craves something- i won't deny it.

Personality-wise; i'm pretty open, easy to get along with and friendly. I can seem a bit shy at first though and usually don't latch unto people easily. I trust the vibes/ energy i feel from people to get an idea on them.

Totally unrelated, but i was thinking of getting a pet rat, since they look like they make great companion and are cute and cuddly.

And uh... yeah, i don't know what else to say about myself. Oo

I came here the same reason everyone else is here i guess, because i felt lonely and wanted to meet new poeple. And it's usually easier doing it this way. That way it hurts less when your rejected-if you are.

So hello to everyone who reads this
nice to meet all of you.

PS: i have both a hotmail and a gmail.

Welcome to the Forum.
Here's the link for the chat room

http://xat.com/chat/room/105480958/

just PM a moderator when you get there and they will add you in. and change the chat name....they assign a pretty goofy one to begin with.
AGAIN, WELCOME

Moth :D (love the name)

You have very interesting spiritual beliefs. o_o

Tex Is Lost said:
Welcome to the Forum.

just PM a moderator when you get there and they will add you in. and change the chat name....they assign a pretty goofy one to begin with.
AGAIN, WELCOME
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried to get into chat and it doesn't work for me and when I got in somehow they wanted to know how I got in there??? I tried to PM moderator but nothing would happened-go figure

Tex Is Lost said:
Welcome to the Forum.

AGAIN, WELCOME

Hello, thanks for the welcome. When I go on today I will try that :)

LonelyAtTimes said:
((((((((WELCOME)))))):))))))

Thank you, this is something new I'm trying. Hopefuly, all will go well :)

Callie said:
Heya Moth :)

hello Callie!
Glad to be here and thank you ! :)

Punisher said:

Greetings punisher :)

SophiaGrace said:
Moth :D (love the name)

You have very interesting spiritual beliefs. o_o

Hello Sophia.

Thank you, I originally chose the name because it's my favorite character from a book called 'betwixt' but after looking up totem/ spirit animals, it seemed very fitting. So I have 2 reasons for choosing it.

Yeah, I get that alot, when it actually comes out. Although not alot of poeple know that. I've received some pretty weird looks in the past.

Thanks for welcoming me :)

Jicky said:
Tex Is Lost said:
Welcome to the Forum.

AGAIN, WELCOME
I have tried to get into chat and it doesn't work for me and when I got in somehow they wanted to know how I got in there??? I tried to PM moderator but nothing would happened-go figure

You have to change your name to your forum user name. They should make you a member then :)

Punisher said:
Jicky said:
Tex Is Lost said:
Welcome to the Forum.

AGAIN, WELCOME

You have to change your name to your forum user name. They should make you a member then :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thank you I'll try that.

Hi! I'm new too. I'm sure you get this often, but your spiritual interests are striking! I've never heard of 'demonolatry' before reading your introduction, does it have anything to do with the Goetia? (demonolatry = demonology??) and I'm a fan of Final Fantasy also, but other than games in that series, I'd rather just play chess or something.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

You probably won't get a response since they haven't been here in quite awhile.
Then who knows, they may check in again.

Spam-Spam-internet-email-smiley-emoticon-000991-facebook.gif

Hello Onelostsoul1983,

Seems a bit strange you picked this old thread to introduce yourself in; but welcome to the forum anyway.

Hi Moth, Im also new. I love RPG's including final fantasy. Good to see someone choosing their own path instead of simply going with wat u were born into. Im agnostic myself. Nice to meet you!

Latest posts

Back