Make Up A Story About An ALL Member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

The person who has a story written about them, has to write one about a different ALL member.

One day, Limlim woke up late, he had gone to bed around 12pm that friday and woken up at 8pm. Aghast, he lept out of bed!

"oh no!" he cried. "my whole weekend schedule is utterly ruined!!"

It was then, he remembered that he was really a vampire, as he hadn't quite settled into the realization that he was no longer merely mortal.

"God damnit!" he cursed aloud " why must I keep having those confounded dreams where I kiss Ashley?" He kicked his breakfast table leg viciously, breaking it in two with ease.

"Great. There goes another piece of furniture." Limlim muttered to himself. "goddamned supernatural vampire strength."

He looked at the clock above the kitchen sink, "8pm....my coven is probably waiting for me." he murmured to himself. He looked back across the room to his computer monitor which he left on before he went to sleep, ALL was on his screen, the chatroom frozen.

Even though Limlim had been turned 200 years ago, it wasnt that long in vampire years. He sighed, stared at the broken leg once more, and then shuffled out the door where he met a vampire stake.

The End.

BJD read this new thread created by Soph and wondered if there were already a thread with a similar idea.

BJD was pretty sure there was.

BJD chuckled quietly and continued to browse the ALL forums, only pausing momentarily to post a snarky, jackass remark in Soph's new thread.

teehee

Badjedidude said:
BJD read this new thread created by Soph and wondered if there were already a thread with a similar idea.

BJD was pretty sure there was.

BJD chuckled quietly and continued to browse the ALL forums, only pausing momentarily to post a snarky, jackass remark in Soph's new thread.

teehee

(d) link to thread?

It was a dark and stormy night. Frey was sitting in his room and didn't really give a honeysuckle that it was a dark and stormy night because he was watching Sarah Michelle Geller on TV.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff." He said wistfully "I know you like to hunt vampires, but you really just want to have sex with your cousin and get him to seduce an equally hot blonde girl on the cover of this DVD case." The cover of the cruel intentions DVD stared back at him in his hand as he prepared for a night of magical wonder and sibling wincest which is only wincest when it happens to other peoples families.

*Crash!* Suddenly, ninjas jumped in through his window in a spray of broken glass and rain drops! Before he could react the lead ninja said something really fast which Frey did not understand because he had subtitles disabled, and had slept through Japanese class in university. With quick reflexes he hurled the DVD at the leader and lodged it halfway into his skull! "Not today Mister Ninja!" Frey cried out with glee as the other ninja thugs fled out the window from where they came.

A victory, but.... At what price? A single tear rolls down Frey's cheek as the story ends on a bittersweet note. He sees his broken cruel intentions DVD in the corpse of the ninja leader and thinks to himself. "I may be alive now... But I can only feel dead inside..."

Minty "ghengis khan" Freshness strode into the recently captured Roman amphitheatre, two hulking Mongol barbarians on ether side.

Immediately, the echoing chatter of the various world leaders, important persons and rounded-up dignitaries drew to a nervous hush. whether this was due to his appearance, or the threatening gestures of the barbarians standing guard over them was uncertain.

Minty looked up at the crowded stone benches rising up around the wide tiled floor, a slow smile spreading over his stonily smooth features. Curling his full, flowing beard in one hand, he stroked the dark lustrous strands before throwing the partially-braided beard over his shoulder with a flourish.

sitting upon his throne, he impatiently signalled for his guards to bring in the prisoners.

finally, he had them!

he had searched far and wide, his drive for world domination fuelled by an obsession that eluded explanation by even his wisest sages.

the hulking guards returned, four gangly young blond men in v-neck sweaters awkwardly jostled between them.

Minty clapped his hands in delight. "Yes! play! play the song!"

the young men looked nervously among themselves, before hastily beginning their most famous piece.

By the time they had made it to the chorus, Minty "the barbarian-king" Freshness was openly weeping, singing along with rapturous joy. At the sharp prodding of the guards, the spectators on the benches joined in:

"novi, novi, novi, novi gooood..."

One day a fluffy little bunny called Doubt was hopping down a city side walk. Hop hop went the little fuzzy cute widdle bunny. She stopped for a second and looked up inquiringly at a tall building, twitching her nose as she did so.

It was so TALL. Doubt, this was the bunnie’s name, had never seen such a tall building before. She was so used to the grassy green country-side with its tall strong oaks and small maples. The city was far too hard and cold to make a proper burrow, in which to spend the night in. She had to come here though, not by choice. All little bunnies must one day learn that there is a world outside of their comfortable burrow. Doubt raised herself up on her hind legs to get a better view of the front of the building. On the first floor was a vegetarian restaurant. Hop hop hop hop went Doubt until she was peering into a glass window-pane. She could see large humans walking about. One of them was walking into the restaurant right then and there, so Doubt slipped between their legs and slid into the restaurant.

The hostess noticed the strange sable rabbit with the intelligent looking eyes staring at her and couldn’t help but actually address it “Hello there, how may I help you?” the hostess said with wide looking eyes.

“I’m here for that quality control job that was listed in the Herald Times.” The small sable rabbit responded.

“My, but you’re such a small rabbit!” she exclaimed, “I doubt you could even hold a stick of celery in your paws.”

“harump!” went Doubt. “We’ll see about that! Let me speak to your manager!”

“Yes ma’am….sir….little rabbit.” the confused hostess exclaimed, and walked off at a brisk pace towards the back of the store.

Anon, a jolly looking man in a white chef’s outfit came walking up towards the front of the restaurant. “My deepest apologies for my Hostess,” he murmured most politely “We aren’t used to getting country bunny applicants to our fine gourmet restaurant.”

“I should believe not!” said Doubt in a very firm voice “but I am confident in my abilities and do not doubt that you would make a mistake in hiring me.”

The chef gave Doubt a long and thoughtful look “well, come on then! To the back with you! We’ll see how you do for the remaining of this evening, a test-run if you will.” he smiled politely, nodding his head, kneeling with his hand outstretched. The little rabbit hopped onto his hand, and was whisked away to the back room.

“Here is our kitchen!” the chef said with a proud flourish of his free hand. The little bunny gasped. It was quite a large kitchen, with many utensils hanging from the ceilings and lower level chefs cutting and dicing a million different things.

The chef placed Doubt down gently on a counter upon which was a selection of greenery saying to her “As our quality control personel, I expect you to be able to select only the freshest of greenery for our clientel. Understand?” The little bunny nodded with a smile on her face and got to work sorting the browning greenery from the freshest ones.

She had been at it quite awhile, her paws getting sore, when all of a sudden the top chef burst into the kitchen.

“The Mayor of the city is here!” he whispered in an urgent tone. "He wants celery soup, but, it’s not on our menu and no one here has been trained to prepare it!"

There was a worried murmuring amongst the chefs in the kitchen. What were they to do? If it wasn’t prepared properly, the mayor would surely never return.

“My mother taught me how to make a delicious celery soup! We have it once a week back at the burrow!” a small but strong voice cried out.

Heads turned in the kitchen to see who had said this, it was Doubt.

“You! You must prepare this soup!” the head chef said vociferously, striding towards Doubt. “I’ll give you the run of my staff. They will help you in this preparation. Now, don’t dawdle, it must be prepared at once!” and with this the chef turned to hover anxiously over the creation of a loaf of bread.

Doubt hopped onto a stool. “LISTEN EVERYONE! I NEED 3 quarts of chicken stock, 3 pounds celery, coarsely chopped, ½ pound carrots, julienned, ½ pound onions chopped, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 table spoon of salt, 1 teaspoon ground white pepper 3 quarts hot milk and 1 cup of margarine. Oh, and I need a Pot and spoon too!”

The kitchen staff began running around shuffling through cuboards and hurriedly opening drawers trying to find the ingriedients. Doubt was placed in front of a pot, and the chicken stock was poured in. Doubt slowly stirred this until it came to a boil. Mmmm it smelled like home already. Then, in went the celery, carrots and onion. Doubt kept stirring slowly, the aroma reaching her twitching nose. The flour, salt, pepper and milk were whisked together under her direction and then slowly added to the soup pot as well. She stirred it at boiling for 10 minutes and then carefully had the vegetables strained out of the mixture.

“Voila!” she cried. “My mama’s soup is done!”

The head chef came hurrying over. “My does that smell simply delicious!” he exclaimed, clearly pleased. “Lets take a bowlful out to the mayor at once!

Doubt poured a steaming ladleful of the soup into a ceramic bowl, and it was whisked away through the swinging kitchen doors.

“whew!” doubt thought. “This is a long ways away from my country burrow. I sure miss it….and I sure hope the mayor likes my mama’s celery soup.”

A minute passed….then 2.….5...10.…

“Where is the chef that made this?!” a disembodied voice exclaimed. “I must meet them!”

Doubt nudged her way through the swinging doors and hopped towards the loud bellowing voice, only to find that it was the mayor. Hop Hop Hop went Doubt over to his table “ ‘twas I who made this soup. It was a family recipe.”

The mayors eyes widened in surprise “Why, hello there little rabbit! It was you that made this soup??? Well, I must admit, this is the best celery soup I’ve ever had! I’ve been to restaurants all over the city, and none of the celery soups were as tasty as this one. How would you like to be my personal chef?”

Doubt could not believe it. She had come here, trying to find a simple job as a quality control staff bunny, but here was the mayor of this grand city offering her the position of chef for him and his family.

“Yes!….YES! I would love that!” Doubt squeaked happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since then, Doubt has aged a few years, she has aquired a nice little burrow in the Mayor’s back yard, some of her fur has gone gray, but you can still see her, a few times a week, hovering over a pot of her Mama’s Celery Soup in a nice homely kitchen.

So, trust not your eyes the next time you see a little rabbit, even though they may appear small & inexperienced, doesn’t mean they wont slip around your legs, into your kitchen and into your heart.

Never Doubt The Rabbit.

(Mama Doubt's Celery Soup Recipe: http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/cream-of-celery-soup/Detail.aspx)

Pondering his intentions, sucka G sat contently inside the opera box in Ford's theater

He had really outdone himself this time, traveling to the late 19th century and dare I say looking quite spiffy indeed in his new pinstripe suit, smoking a bubble pipe and pondering the possible ramifications of tonights events.

Earlier that evening he had cleverly won tickets, to the play our American cousin from a game of poker,

he paused to take a breath of his bubble pipe, whipping the drippy water from his sleeve,

it was then he saw him John Wilkes Booth, the man who would in the current reality assassinate President Abe Lincoln,

but as soon as sucka G step through the time portal, that reality ceased to exist.

Sucka G adjusted his Fedora and pulled out his lasso, holding it tight, he threw it on to the chanellier and swung down from his opera box. "reach for the stars! you yellowbellied *******"

stunned by this sudden event, John stood flabbergasted,

"for the Sanctity of the South! I must avenge my fallen breathen!"
Cried John

"your brethern care's not who lives or dies, for they are already dead, you do not understand the affairs of the present, I cannot allow this misunderstanding to cost this nations future"

With a flick of his wrist, suca g lassoed the gun from Johns pocket.

"arrest this man, for conspiracy and attempted murder!"

Armed guards came rushing in to secrre john,
thankyou sir, you have done this nation a grand service, I bestow upon you my steampipe hat, said abe lincoln

thankyou sir sucka g, I the queen of england hereby knight you, said the Queen of England who was also there for no appearnt reason

thankyou mlayd, but I must be getting off, I must go teach the spanish inquisision about science and JUSITICE!

and a weird glowy field came about him,
as sucka g ventured off onto his next quest of
HISTORY ASSASSIN ASSASSINS!!!

dun dun duuuuun

:p

Sophia Grace flitted swiftly through the hall, the plush grass-cloth wall paper soft against her back as she moved down the corridor.

almost there.

her target's room was just ahead. she could just see the wooden frame of the door-

Sophia Grace nimbly ducked behind a large potted plant just as the door flew open, a tall, heavyset man in a suit stepping into the hallway. he looked both ways down the empty hall with a scowl, the light from the overhead chandelier reflecting on his shiny bald head.

he gripped the assault pistol firmly in hand, muttering angrily under his breath. The goon's eyes narrowed, lingering over the giant pot.

Sophia crouched completely motionless, trying not to make a sound.

The suit took a slow step forward. He frowned.

So much for silent but deadly, Sophia thought tersely as the man took another step towards her. Time to do things the old fashioned way.

Just as she was spotted, she moved.

With lightening speed, the special agent sprang from her crouch in a tight forward roll, coming up on one knee just as the suit was bringing his weapon up to bare.

He never had a chance to squeeze the trigger as the wave of blue energy from Sophia’s wrist gauntlets caught him with full force, sending him sprawling backwards with a crash.

In seconds she was up, charging into the room. The startled expressions on the faces of the occupants met her as the surprised goons started to stand and pull their guns, before more energy sent them crashing backwards into unconsciousness.

She found her target hiding in the hotel room’s shower stall.

“Please!” he grovelled, sinking to his knees. “I’ll give you a cut! I’ll pay you double whatever they’re giving you! hell, triple!”

Sophia Grace stared down at him; hand on her hip, nonplussed.

After a few more moments of stony silence, the target realized he wasn’t getting through to her. His expression melted into fury.

“You *****-” he spat, lunging for some hidden weapon, before Sophia Grace calmly kneed him in the head and out cold.

Slipping her sleek communicator from her utility belt, the special agent keyed a simple phrase onto the screen:

Target aquired.

Hazed stole a mustang.

He got lost going round and round on a roundabout.

When he stopped due to being dizzy, Skafish hopped in the passenger seat.

Ska helped Hazed out of the roundabout, and they sang "Circles" by Post Malone all the way home.

Yous once walked up to a store, but upon seeing who was inside, turned around and ran away. Sadly, she tripped over, and fell down. Face down on the pavement.
The man from the store walked out to see if she was alright, and she was not. Yous got scared but couldnt run away, and them man took her inside the store and called an ambulance. All the while Yous couldnt stop staring at the mans nose. It was different somehow.
The ambulance people came in with a stretcher and walked right up to the man, and put him on the stretcher. They were in a hurry, apparently he had internal bleedings. All the while police came in to arrest Yous, for throwing him on the pavement.
This confused Yous extremely, as her nose was still bleeding, but she figured it best not to resist. The nose man smiled as Yous got carried out to the station. She was charged with assault and given a hefty fine.

A month or two later, Yous needed to go to the store, and upon walking up to it, noticed it had gotten an upgrade. She walked up to the door to look inside, and saw the owner inside. This scared Yous, and she ran away, tripped, and fell face down on the pavement.

Hazed stole a mustang.

He got lost going round and round on a roundabout.

When he stopped due to being dizzy, Skafish hopped in the passenger seat.

Ska helped Hazed out of the roundabout, and they sang "Circles" by Post Malone all the way home.

I wish I could laugh-react this more than once. How did I not see this until now????

And was this before or after I listed Post Malone in the "Bands I Hate" thread? Lol.

Come to think of it, there's a roundabout two towns away from me. We could easily make this happen.

It's true that I'm not a big fan of Post, but I'd sing it for the story :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back