Hi everyone :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fliss06

Reaction score
Hiya,
I am a third year Psychology student at Newcastle University and am currently starting a research project about facebook usage and why this social network has become more popular. I need a wide variety of people to take part in it and so was wondering if anyone on this group would be interested in taking part. It will take maximum 10 mins and is all online- the link is:
http://nclpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9uFlg9JmJ2Y6Wq0
Thank you, it would be a massive help to my research as I need as many people as possible!
If you have any other questions please feel free to email me; the email is at the end of the questionnaire
Thanks

I Fliss :) You might want to check out couch surfing too. It's where total strangers from all over the world invite people to stay with them. A lot of them communicate through the site in various groups. I thought that was cool. As far as face book, I don't have a lot of friends on there so I seldom use it. Goodluck on your research.

I took your questionare. I hope I can see the results of the study once you're done with it. :)

thank you so much! I am finding the results so interesting so far, I wont be finished until April next year but I will let you know how it turns out!
do any of you guys possibly know anywhere else I could publish this questionnaire to get a similar sample of shy or lonely people?
Thanks for your help
:)

cool survey fliss, I love psychology and I'm thinking of minoring in psyche

....took your poll.....now i'm depressed......then went and looked at my facebook account.......now more depressed.........

Latest posts

Back