A new idea for young ladies...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

It seems like the majority of women who are "involuntarily single" are basically single due to the fact that they can't find a "hot" guy who's not a jackass. (look at my sig and you will realize the issue when it comes to dating)

So here's the perfect idea. Don't date a hot jackass or bad boy and try to "tame" him and change his personality....

... date a nice boring looking dude and change his looks.

Once a compatibility partnership is formed, THEN you guys can worry about attraction. It's perfectly logical that the nerdy dude who has been friendzoned by you would do ANYTHING for you to be in love with him. Just tell him what to do, and believe me, he will do it. He'll bulk and cut, he'll buy designer clothes, he'll get rid of his acne. You have ultimate power.

It is the perfectly logical thing to do.

halfemptyheart26 said:
I don't want a guy to boss around... whether to be tamed or to be made over.

Just a thought from a single woman..

So you want to be dominated by an alpha then?

First, I don't judge people based on looks, I don't really care what they look like.

Second, why the hell would I want to change anyone? I don't want to control anyone just like I don't want to be controlled by anyone else. A relationship is not based on changing a person, a relationship that works is based on compromise, trust, and communication.

mintymint said:
SocratesX said:
*Facepalm* I regret posting this.

That's an appropriate reaction.

I don't regret it because I believe it's perfectly logical information, and it makes no sense why people just can't cut out the metaphysical B.S. and just take the easiest path to the best of both worlds.

I already knew that nobody on this board is going to listen.

"I don't care about looks" - yeah, like anyone is going to believe that.

SocratesX said:

I had a difficult time with that concept too, but there are people who find it to be rather irrelevant. Not everyone sees things as you do.

I think it's important to look good, because, like it or not, your appearance is the first thing that people see. So, even if you arent dead-drop handsome or gorgeous, make sure to treat yourself right. Exercise, buy nice clothes. If you respect yourself, others will respect you too.

SocratesX said:
mintymint said:
SocratesX said:
*Facepalm* I regret posting this.

That's an appropriate reaction.

I don't regret it because I believe it's perfectly logical information, and it makes no sense why people just can't cut out the metaphysical B.S. and just take the easiest path to the best of both worlds.

I already knew that nobody on this board is going to listen.

hmmm...wanna see some of the guys I've dated??? :rolleyes2:
hell, at that rate would you like to see my husband?

I mean, no I'm not going to date guys with hygiene issues or whatever, but I don't care if they are ugly. I would rather have an ugly caring guy, than a hot pompous ass :)

Well, MY husband is an alcoholic and even BEFORE he left me last year on Christmas he spent most of his time when he wasn't at work in BARS, so yeah I was lonely then. NOW, he lives with his whore and I live by myself...so once again, I'm lonely. Okay? make sense?
Just because you are married doesn't mean you can't be lonely, even if your husband/wife lives with you.

Come to think of it, perhaps the reason I am on this forum is because I don't have a husband either!

It's all so simple, thank you socratesX! All I need to do now, is turn gay and get married to some dude, then I can leave this place forever and tell all the people I made friendships with to screw off. :D

Anyway dude, are you seriously telling the "young ladies" not to go for the hot guy? You know everyone is pretty much completely hormone driven when they are young, yes?

Limlim said:
Come to think of it, perhaps the reason I am on this forum is because I don't have a husband either!

It's all so simple, thank you socratesX! All I need to do now, is turn gay and get married to some dude, then I can leave this place forever and tell all the people I made friendships with to screw off. :D

Anyway dude, are you seriously telling the "young ladies" not to go for the hot guy? You know everyone is pretty much completely hormone driven when they are young, yes?

^ thanks for acknowledging this part.

Are you a dude, Limlim? I know what works for dudes.

Callie has just admitted her husband was an alcoholic, and she was most likely attracted to him because he had the following traits:
1) He probably had a "I don't give a fresia" attitude, which is a trait that women find attractive.
2) He had other women on the side, which means that Callie had competition, and that is a trait women find attractive.

Women aren't attracted to deadbeats and thugs BECAUSE they are deadbeats and thugs, but they possess TRAITS that women find attractive. An ******* who doesn't give a fresia who he hurts will be seen as attractive because it is a sign of "control/strength/being alpha"

SocratesX said:
Limlim said:

^ thanks for acknowledging this part.

Are you a dude, Limlim? I know what works for dudes.

Callie has just admitted her husband was an alcoholic, and she was most likely attracted to him because he had the following traits:
1) He probably had a "I don't give a fresia" attitude, which is a trait that women find attractive.
2) He had other women on the side, which means that Callie had competition, and that is a trait women find attractive.

Women aren't attracted to deadbeats and thugs BECAUSE they are deadbeats and thugs, but they possess TRAITS that women find attractive. An ******* who doesn't give a fresia who he hurts will be seen as attractive because it is a sign of "control/strength/being alpha"
Wrong and wrong.
he did NOT have a "I don't give a fresia" attitude when I met and married him
and he did NOT have other women on the side when I met and married him.
I could have my pick of pompous asses...I don't want them. They are pompous asses...kinda like yourself in this thread :)

SocratesX, are you familiar with cognitive thinking errors? I think you should look into it.. because many of your posts are riddled with thinking errors.

OK, well my apologies, I didn't know your specific situation, Callie.

However, all my female friends, relatives, and acquaintances who have been in abusive or cheating relationships started because they were attracted to the guy because he had an "I don't give a fresia" attitude. That is an EXTREME attraction trigger.

Yeah and I tend to think that when you try to make someone like you that doesnt like you or care for you, then that speaks volumes of your own self-esteem issues...

Latest posts

Back