DREAMS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLBREAKS

Reaction score
has anyone ever had a dream ware thier traveling the world. out in public places around people and u still feel so far away. still feel alone ware ur to timid to comunicate? I usually have them but lats night i was wondering around a neighbor hood ware i met this guy. he invited me in his house. it was huge his family was completly rich. the most intresting thing about his house was in the living room their was a pool in the floor. huge one that had dolphins swimming around in it. then he took me to a diffrent room and their was a huge video arcade. i touched it and thought is this real. then i woke up.

I Dream Everynight. I dont rember i night ware i havent dreamt.
I fell back asleep and theirs more to the dream.

SOLBREAKS said:
has anyone ever had a dream ware thier traveling the world. out in public places around people and u still feel so far away. still feel alone ware ur to timid to comunicate? I usually have them but lats night i was wondering around a neighbor hood ware i met this guy. he invited me in his house. it was huge his family was completly rich. the most intresting thing about his house was in the living room their was a pool in the floor. huge one that had dolphins swimming around in it. then he took me to a diffrent room and their was a huge video arcade. i touched it and thought is this real. then i woke up.

I would call that astral projection

almost every night i wake up from a dream but most of the time i cant remember it by the time i wake up again. as a teenager i used to have fun and wild dreams that were fun to tell people about. now most of my dreams are about meeting a girl or something from my past that i wish could have happened with a girl. i used to love dreams and remembering them but if they are going to continue like this i would rather not at this point.

not all of my dreams are pleasant either. half are terrifying.

"I would call that astral projection"

u have no idea about my terror story and astral protection. I HAVE evil astral master after me. the things they can do are worse then u can imagine.

i am a very strong person for dealing with all things in my life that make if painfull. beeing alone is tuff and having to deal with astral abuse makes it even worse. sometimes i really feel im going insane from all of it.

Never had a dream like that, they can be strange sometimes. Though I would be weary of guys inviting you into their house...thankfully it was just a dream lol. A pool in the living room? That is so cool, except for the dolphins, I wouldn't want them in the living room pool.

Most of mine are...uh...immature I guess. I've dreamt I was Batman, Leonardo, Flint, yeah several of my favorite superheroes :D Sometimes they've been violent, but usually when I go to bed after eating the wrong types of foods late, or if I'm angry or in pain.

Are your dreams monochrome or color?

I always dream in colorvision, while a friend of mine said he frequently dreams in black and white.

Oh good question Rigel, that's interesting. I've always dreamt in colour, never black and white. Never heard of anyone dreaming in B&W before.

THEIR LIKE REAL LIFE. I CAN TOUCH SOMETHING AND IT FEELS REAL. i CAN EVEN TASTE IN MY DREAMS.

SOLBREAKS said:
THEIR LIKE REAL LIFE. I CAN TOUCH SOMETHING AND IT FEELS REAL. i CAN EVEN TASTE IN MY DREAMS.

Wow really? Do you ever have sex in your dreams?

I have once or twice but it was back when i didnt have the senses i do now.

Lately I've been having some pretty bizarre dreams but surprisingly good. Usually in them I find myself with people I used to be close to and we are all getting along but some are disturbing; ex: there was one of me and my ex and I dreamt that I was back at our apartment that we used to share even though we were broken up in the dream and he found me taking a shower but told me to finish and come out to the living room so we can talk. In the end we parted peacefully. It wasn't like that in real life, out break up was very violent. So stuff like that.
But some dreams of mine are very symbolic and have deep meaning that later in reality I see them more and more in the situations I was in.
Couple of years ago I had a dream that the diamomd in my engagement ring fell off. Now diamonds are NOT suppose to just fall off, they're super strong. Well, a few days later I actually lost my big diamond of my engagement ring. It came unglued and it almost got sucked by the vacuum cleaner. How crazy is that????????

Ever since I saw this one episode of Batman the Animated Series, Perchance to Dream I think it was titled, where the Mad Hatter had captured Batman and put him in a dream state with his machine. It gave Batman the perfect life, his parents were alive, he was engaged to Selina Kyle, and he wasn't Batman. Bruce figured out there was something wrong when he tried to read the paper, he couldn't because it is nearly impossible to read something in a dream, different brain functions. When I dream and I'm trying to read something my brain takes over because of this and I will actually try to focus and make sense of the words. Sometimes I can "read" headlines or slogans but not actual print like a book or newspaper.

Anymore when I dream and I don't like them my brain or subconscious tries to take over and change it. If its a bad dream then I instantly try to wake myself up...but when this happens I tend to wake everyone else up too. My mom will sometimes say something in the morning. I often wonder if anyone in my apartment building have ever heard me...this is why I try to stay away from fast food or pop late a night before bed. LOL

I have never been able to read in a dream either. the xp is just numming. darkwishes u lost your diamond in a dream then later in real life it happend. this has happend to me alot. seeing things in a dream that come to pass in life. not to much anymore senes all my spiritual trouble began. last night I had a dream ware my drill sergents from the army were getting in my face screaming and yelling. hitting me. i fought back but it was a failed effort. so i said im leaving and i woke my self up out of my dream. its quite the exp to escape from a nightmare and wake up instantly from a deep sleep.

Dreams are a sequence of images, sounds and emotions through the mind during sleep. The scientific study of dreams is known oneirology. This increased ability to remember seems to be related to the intensification of night sleep intensity images, colors and emotions.

Latest posts

Back