18-30, lonely sexually frustrated male headcount

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

Just wondering how many there are on the forum. Please state your specific age as well.

Dude just go post on a sex forum or Craigslist. Maybe you'll get lucky there. :D

Per haps there is awesome alpha male advice he wants to give out to all the sexually frustrated non-alphas

I honestly don't understand what the big problem is with me giving advice. I took some simple, but tedious, steps, and the way females treated me DRASTICALLY improved. I think my biggest thing was to be less paranoid, and to ask for numbers more often.

I don't feel like I need your advice.

If others feel the same, then that's their decision.

Deal with it.

Sorry, but IMO, I don't want ANY guy who is going to take advice from you. Of course, this is simply based on reading your posts and hearing your replies. But hey, I'm only ONE individual.

Maybe he's taking a survey as part of a sociology graduate program dissertation paper regarding the self-reported horniness levels of lonely men on the internet vs. in the general population.

Sci-Fi said:
Why did you bump a thread from 2010?

Because the deadline for his dissertation must be coming up by now and it doesn't look like as of now we have anything remotely resembling a head count. So I'm trying to do my part to save the world. Also, sometimes it's good to go retro.

Latest posts

Back