Greets!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phedoiken

Reaction score
Hey there!

I sort of stumbled across this site by accident, and it seems to suit my current situation. Five months ago I moved from a small town in Ontario to London (England) and it's the first time in my life I've been without my family and friends. Moving into a large city was system shock enough, but I've moved to a place where the culture, though on the survace is incredibly similar, is also radically different. So if there is anyone out there, that would like to chat, and could (if willing) help me understand a little more about English culture that would be fantastic. I suppose that's all for now.

Cheers!

I know nothing about English culture, but welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find someone who knows about England :)

Hi there and welcome!

It must be scary moving to a new country and not knowing anybody there. I'm from England, though not London, but if you need any help with anything relating to English culture or just want to chat then youre more than welcome to PM me :)

Hey :D I've never been to London, I'm from the USA.

Welcome to Alonelylife though :)

Hey Phedo. I bet you make cakes for people you like. I hope we can be friends. I'm new here, too. :)

Hi, that cake you made tasted so good :)
Can i ask you a question? what are your plans for the future? :):)

Peter Lorre said:
0CI355A said:
Peter Lorre said:
Hey, welcome to the site. You seem like a fascinating specimen. Good luck and I'm here if you ever want to talk.

Truer words were never spoken.

Did I say that? o.o Who said that?

If only we knew (hmm) :(

Now that I have successfully hijacked our beloved Phedo's thread, tell me! Those words seem oddly familiar.

EDIT: I knew it. I said that about you. :p

Latest posts

Back