Life of hell, heaven, and fantasy, and everything in between.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
{I placed it here because it kinda fits in everywhere...}
Hi.
Well..... I guess I should introduce myself.
I'm a typical fifteen year old male, living in Miami. (Florida by the way.) Two problems:
1. Overbearing parents, and good grades- Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. They are wonderful people. However, if I have a 'C' in a subject, or don't do my Homework one night, they get.... frustrated. They give me no leeway for any mistakes or let me have sub-par expectations.
The second and more problematic issue is that I am...
2. Bisexual. Only my closest friends know this (well them and now you as I tell you on the internet.) It gets really.... awkward to a certain point. Also, everyone is always bashing gays and bis, and I have a tough time dealing with that.
However, I am not here for sympathy. I just want people to listen (or in your case read) to my woes and stories. Sometimes I will ask for advice, other times I'll want to throw my troubles out, let the world hear my voice.
Every day I will post giving a little summary about what happened in my day (except holidays or when I tell you otherwise), and sometimes I will write little pieces of writing and ask you what should I do next.
Sometimes, if I'm really needing advice, I'll post my situation and beg for a response to the scenario. Sometimes it'll be part of my books and writings, sometimes it will be about real life. The thing is that only I know the difference.
Hope you enjoy my life (starting from Saturday December 11, 2010)

Right. First day, First Post.
Didn't do anything. Searched the web. However, and I want to make this clear, I did have some success.
See..... as the typical bi-sexual male, I met a girl who I'm very much entranced with. Tomorrow is her birthday. So I was wondering what I should do for her...... yep it's probably a bit late, but I'm notoriously late on birthday gifts, so I get an extra day. Right now I'm just getting her some home baked (by me) cookies, and some flowers. She doesn't know how I feel, but I think that's appropriate due to our level of friendship (She completely owes me for a few things and considers me a source of advice and help {about ironically guys}) and we have been out together, though as friends. So I'm just wondering what would you suggest as a gift?

Keep it simple, you're young so you don't need to go overboard, get her or do something you know she'll like. Women like that, it shows them that you listen. A friend of mine said how she loved the classic 80's She-Ra cartoon and missed that. Luckily last year Walmart had both seasons on sale so I bought them for her. She cried and was surprised that I remembered that, it meant a lot to her. I'm amazed that you're fifteen and you used a word like entranced, lol.

This is a great place to just empty yourself out, there are some really great people here.

Thanks for the tip.
I know she likes those little statues..... especially of the Empire State Building.
I'll see if I can get one of those on the way to school.

Okay............ here's my update.
Saw the girl...... let me tell you a little about her....
She's five four, Asian, she's smart, though lacks confidence, and is by no means a great beauty.
However, she is also kind, energetic, smiling, fun person to be around. I feel great when I'm next to her.
Anyway, I gave her the presents, and everything was going good. Then I made the mistake to open my mouth. I told her somethings that, in retrospect I shouldn't have. I also asked her out. Scared her away. At least our friendship survived. Though.... I finally had a chance to tell her the truth, and tell her about my orientation. So that's one thing down.
It was also a great load off of my chest.

Lord of Chyone said:
Okay............ here's my update.
Saw the girl...... let me tell you a little about her....
She's five four, Asian, she's smart, though lacks confidence, and is by no means a great beauty.
However, she is also kind, energetic, smiling, fun person to be around. I feel great when I'm next to her.
Anyway, I gave her the presents, and everything was going good. Then I made the mistake to open my mouth. I told her somethings that, in retrospect I shouldn't have. I also asked her out. Scared her away. At least our friendship survived. Though.... I finally had a chance to tell her the truth, and tell her about my orientation. So that's one thing down.
It was also a great load off of my chest.

Welcome to the forums,

I think it's great that you told her how you feel. I was once friends with a girl, and never told her I liked her :( (until it was too late!).
The gifts were a good idea too.

Best of luck,

Thanks for the words of wisdom.
I never said the girls name... and to make things easier for me I'll just give you a pen name I made up for her.
JT.

Lord of Chyone said:
Hi.
I'm a typical fifteen year old male, living in Miami. (Florida by the way.) Two problems:
1. Overbearing parents, and good grades- Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. They are wonderful people. However, if I have a 'C' in a subject, or don't do my Homework one night, they get.... frustrated. They give me no leeway for any mistakes or let me have sub-par expectations.
2. Bisexual. Only my closest friends know this (well them and now you as I tell you on the internet.) It gets really.... awkward to a certain point. Also, everyone is always bashing gays and bis, and I have a tough time dealing with that.
However, I am not here for sympathy. I just want people to listen (or in your case read) to my woes and stories. Sometimes I will ask for advice, other times I'll want to throw my troubles out, let the world hear my voice.
Every day I will post giving a little summary about what happened in my day (except holidays or when I tell you otherwise), and sometimes I will write little pieces of writing and ask you what should I do next.
Sometimes, if I'm really needing advice, I'll post my situation and beg for a response to the scenario. Sometimes it'll be part of my books and writings, sometimes it will be about real life. The thing is that only I know the difference.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

queenwindbaby said:
Lord of Chyone said:
Hi.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lord of Chyone said:
Okay. I was just wondering since you seem to be a bit confused about the whole thing.

I kinda lol'd, maybe cause of the amount of question marks.

Latest posts

Back