Howdy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday all, i'm a 21 year old lad whose just moved away to start a new job, i'm not too good at making friends, i'm feeling a bit lonesome and detached.
Anyone want to have a chat let me know

CyrusOfTheApocalypse said:
.................... I've been hanging out and reading the trivia from bottle tops to my dog.

And is doggie enjoying the trivia? :)
Welcome to the forum. And good luck with the new job. I'm getting ready to relocate 800 miles to start a new one myself.
Here's the link to the chat room:

http://xat.com/chat/room/105480958/

Enjoy.

Welcome to the site :)

Tex Is Lost said:
.................... I've been hanging out and reading the trivia from bottle tops to my dog.

And is doggie enjoying the trivia? :)
Welcome to the forum. And good luck with the new job. I'm getting ready to relocate 800 miles to start a new one myself.
Here's the link to the chat room:

http://xat.com/chat/room/105480958/

Enjoy.

Haha yeah she makes me feel intelligent, whats the new job? I just started in a gold mine, home is around five hours away

Hey Cyrus welcome. A gold mine huh? I used to pan for gold in Va. Once you get that feeling it never goes away. There is a new show on the Discovery channel for those of you stateside, that is a group of men w/ their young sons going off to Alaska to stake a claim. It's quite interesting. Please stay safe in that mine.

queenwindbaby said:
Hey Cyrus welcome. A gold mine huh? I used to pan for gold in Va. Once you get that feeling it never goes away. There is a new show on the Discovery channel for those of you stateside, that is a group of men w/ their young sons going off to Alaska to stake a claim. It's quite interesting. Please stay safe in that mine.

Hey i'll be ok, im not quite stateside though, i'm Australian. You're all such friendly folk.

Callie said:
Callie said:

Gday, thanks for the reply. I've been hanging out and reading the trivia from bottle tops to my dog.

I always talk and read to my cat. lol

My sister's a crazy cat lady (not that i'm implying you are...) its christmas time so of course the poor creature has been dressed in a bonnet and cape for christmas card photos, where's the connection to christmas you ask? i simply don't know..

Latest posts

Back