OMG!!!! I got the job....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tex Is Lost

Just wanted to share that I got the job I put in for. So now I relocate to the other end of the great Republic of Texas. Got to be there on the 3rd of January.

New atmosphere, new people, new everything.

Same agency, so I don't lose any retirement or any o that stuff, and I will be working for one of the Regional Directors of the agency.....
So this is a step up for me and a great opportunity to expand my horizons, so to speak.

And I am still somewhat terrified of the whole thing. This is the first time in many, many, many years that I have stepped out and taken a chance on something without a safety net in place. I'm going to be on my own in this new place, only one friend out there.

Please to be wishing me luck....

I knew you could do it Tex. What an opportunity-good for you dude. You'll do fine and of course you still have your buddies here so don't forget about us ok? lol Seeing new places is always a plus. I always encougage young ppl to travel when and if they can. It broadens your horizons and makes for a more rounded individual.

great job Tex :)

congratulationclrchnge.gif

:)

halfemptyheart26 said:
Naleena said:
Congradulations! Maybe you can meet some nice liberal democrate from that area and settle down :) **giggles**

I thought tex was married, with some kids?

am I missing something...

Got kids. Don't got wife. I'm 0-2 in the marriage thing. :)

Thank you all for the good wishes.

Latest posts

Back