The Numerical Chain of Command

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
lol, please forgive my approach. It seemed fitting for I have discovered among the numbers, there is a chain of command. As to which numbers I mean, I am talking about the 4 core numbers in numerology which represent lifepath, destiny, personality, and soul urge.

But as a general guideline, let's just do lifepath as it is the most important.

To find your lifepath simply add the day, month, and full year of your birthday like so 5+26+1981=2012. Then add the answer together like so: 2+0+1+2= 5. The single digit is your answer, but if it's a number 10-22 or any double number such as 11, 33, then there are some other higher aspects of the number too, before reducing to a single digit. So 11 would have 2 and 11.

ATTENTION!

Now that you know your number, you're not going to get far in this mans army without ruling over your subordinates and adhering and aspiring to your superiors!

I am a lifepath 5, this is the number I am to live and am most familiar with. A lifepath 5 is given reign over 4, which represents everything he is trying to get away from, and must adhere and aspire to 6, for every 5 uses his subordinate 4 to seek and carve out his sense of 6, and find his place in the world. A 5 knows problems and is always seeking their idea of paradise.

This thread encourages you to consider the number that is yours to rule over and the number that has been made your superior in this lifetime. In doing so I believe you will find Wisdom, and I tell you so because I see and feel it with my own three eyes. lol

Alright then. Sargeant Major will now post the chain of command and then commence with walking up and down the square.

1 shall adhere to 2 and rule over 9
2 shall adhere to 3 and rule over 1
3 shall adhere to 4 and rule over 2
4 shall adhere to 5 and rule over 3
5 shall adhere to 6 and rule over 4
6 shall adhere to 7 and rule over 5
7 shall adhere to 8 and rule over 6
8 shall adhere to 9 and rule over 7
9 shall adhere to 1 and rule over 8

DISMISSED!
If you would like to enlist in the army of numbers and make the decision to flow with your programming in the great computer that is universe, the other three numbers are found by adding together the vowels, consonants, and both, of the letters in your full name at birth. If you are about to have a child, please consider carefully what you are naming it.

Latest posts

Back