Free Association Priming Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

Okay, the object of this game is to say a concept or a word and then the next person will say whatever comes into their mind.

This is different from the word association game in the sense that you can say more than one word. You can type an entire paragraph or two of associations that come to mind if you like. :p

okay I"ll start...

Karl Marx.

He was the father of communism, which led to the russian revulotion. Communism end in many ppl suffering

Russian Revolution.

It makes me think of War and Peace from Leo Tolstoy, which then makes me think of Napoleon trying to take over Moscow.

Moscow

Reminds me of the great and highly acclaimed film Moscow on the Hudson starring Robin Williams in his first non comedic role.

The russian revolution reminds me of Rasputin who was called the crazy monk. In reallity he was a sex crazed drunk with rumors that he was bio sexual. He once made a prophecy that Should he die by the hands of peasants nothing will come of it, but should he die by royal hand, all of the royals shall die within two years if this is true is a question mark.

Rasputin reminds me of the 2009 release from the band Mastodon crack the skye which is about the death and afterlife of Rasputin and his jinormious willy.

Rock band remind me of nickelback, evenessence and Aerosmith, with in turn takes me back to my wilder adventure before I got married.

It seems to become nostalgia faster than ever these days.

I dont really have nostalgia for many things. Okay, maybe nickolodeon cartoons. :)

Anime seems to have become really popular since then and I am such a fan that I am probably using the word wrong but then there is Curious George but that was much before anime had been heard of. That kind of rambled sideways.

Beck reminds me of Jeff Beck but these day it would probably be Beck Hansen, well not for everyone but in general. Who knows what either of them think of Japanese cartoons.

Latest posts

Back