Looking for pen friend for encouragement from each other

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyZZZ

Reaction score
Hello,

Greetings!

I am looking for a place that I can write a few words and hopefully someone can reply or chat with me.
I am a 38yr old, ok attractive person, very kind and ok smart. I used to have a lot to show off but not now.
I have a very prosperous job but still since it is a start up, and I cannot start dating anyone until the business is success, this makes me feel even more lonely at times ...

I wish I can have a pen friend for support.

In case no one is replying me, I wish everyone to have a very happy Christmas and New Year

ZZZ

Christmas.jpg

LonelyZZZ said:
Hello,

Greetings!

I am looking for a place that I can write a few words and hopefully someone can reply or chat with me.

"ALL" is a very friendly place!

I am a 38yr old, ok attractive person, very kind and ok smart. I used to have a lot to show off but not now.
I have a very prosperous job but still since it is a start up, and I cannot start dating anyone until the business is success, this makes me feel even more lonely at times ...

Smart...business before pleasure!

In case no one is replying me, I wish everyone to have a very happy Christmas and New Year

ZZZ

Christmas.jpg

Same to you & best regards, LG:)

LonelyZZZ said:
Hello,

Greetings!

ZZZ

Christmas.jpg

Hi lonely zzz

are you still looking for a pen pal. ??

I am just looking to talk to some one. My details are as follows:

i am female, 43 years and live in Sydney Australia.

I am mainly looking for a chat, nothing more than that. Just share my thoughts with some one. hear what you have to say and encourage you and likewise. I am feeling lonely even though i have other people in my life.

cheers Moonlight07.

am looking for penpals just someone to talk to nothing more. i dont have many people in my life am quite lonely. Am new here. Am 44 but look younger and live near london Uk. Am looking for genuine sensitive and open minded friends

Hello,

I'm looking for a pen friend as well to exchange conversation. I'm a 39 yr old, female from the East Coast USA.

I'm trying my best to get over an unrequited love, I'm searching for grad schools and am just trying to make it through this recession. (Is it really over?). I have a few good friends but they have lives of their own - spouses and families. I'm not the type to try and leech myself to another because of some lonely stage I'm going through now. But still it would be nice to speak to others, maybe in similar situations - who have "been there, done that" so to speak.

I like honest people and hope to find some on here.

I'm a nice person who is having a hard time adjusting with the way life is changing. I live in an era that is being completely separated by the have's and have not's. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few left who is walking that fine line between the two, though much much much closer to the have not side.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from other people and listen to things they may want to talk about themselves.

I hope to hear from someone soon. And please bear with me as I try to figure out how to operate my way around ALL. It's all Greek to me right now.

Peony said:
Hello,

I'm looking for a pen friend as well to exchange conversation. I'm a 39 yr old, female from the East Coast USA.

I'm trying my best to get over an unrequited love, I'm searching for grad schools and am just trying to make it through this recession. (Is it really over?). I have a few good friends but they have lives of their own - spouses and families. I'm not the type to try and leech myself to another because of some lonely stage I'm going through now. But still it would be nice to speak to others, maybe in similar situations - who have "been there, done that" so to speak.

I like honest people and hope to find some on here.

I'm a nice person who is having a hard time adjusting with the way life is changing. I live in an era that is being completely separated by the have's and have not's. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few left who is walking that fine line between the two, though much much much closer to the have not side.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from other people and listen to things they may want to talk about themselves.

I hope to hear from someone soon. And please bear with me as I try to figure out how to operate my way around ALL. It's all Greek to me right now.
Hi Peony, I saw back in 2013 you were looking for a pen friend. How's things going? Did you find a friend? I'm looking for a pen friend as well if anyone out there feels like messaging me.

anyone want to be penpals? i just need someone to talk to. i think writing letters bring more happiness than online chat. i am 34 female single trying to find my purpose in life.

sneha.modi said:
anyone want to be penpals? i just need someone to talk to. i think writing letters bring more happiness than online chat. i am 34 female single trying to find my purpose in life.

Are you talking actual hand written letters to an address via snail mail? If so, I don't know if you'll have much luck finding people to willingly give out their personal address to a stranger online. You might want to try posting and getting to know people online before you attempt to get physical addresses.

LonelyZZZ said:
Hello,

Greetings!

ZZZ

Christmas.jpg

Hello there, I would like to be your pen pal
red57

Latest posts

Back