Thinking of hosting a convention in Connecticut

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in CT right now, in the tippy bottom corner, what is the convention going to be about?

i would like to go, but thats pretty far from here and i wouldnt have the money to do it. even if i did somehow come up with the money to do it i cant afford to miss any work really. and then i would have to come up with a reason as to why i am randomly going to connecticut without telling everyone that its a meet up for lonely people that i met online. i just really dont feel like explaining all that to everyone. not that im ashamed of it or anything, i just dont feel like dealing with everyones questions as to why i frequent a site for lonely people.

Sonic_95 said:
OK, so I am contemplating hosting an convention for ALL members here in Connecticut during the summer of 2011. most likely will be july or august.

My question is, how many of Y'alls would come?

One stipulation: Evey and Naleena must come if i do ittt hehe :p

I live in Connecticut. I would go. Where would you have it? Mohegan Sun?

You all should definitely do it.. the few people i have met in real life from alonelylife were so worth that travel. I hope lots of people go.
Lol I would even come if i could get into america..but i cant.. no visa, and its not possible for me to get one this year.

But yea, I think it would be a blast.

Mary Mary said:
Sonic_95 said:
OK, so I am contemplating hosting an convention for ALL members here in Connecticut during the summer of 2011. most likely will be july or august.

I live close to there and actually might plan a trip there or something. Convention itself and motel rooms, etc. will likely be in Groton.

Sonic_95 said:
Mary Mary said:
Sonic_95 said:

Keep me posted.

I live close to there and actually might plan a trip there or something. Convention itself and motel rooms, etc. will likely be in Groton.

Latest posts

Back