Are you lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Song

Reaction score
I have 3 great boys, or rather, young men, and 2 grandchildren, a full time job and friends. I am divorced. From the begining, my marriage did not work very well and it ended in divorce. Even though I have a loving family and friends, I am lonely. I would love to find a man who would genuinely, from the heart, love me, for myself. Why is that so hard?

I came across this forum and said to myself, "Maybe, I can meet some people here that I have this same thing in common with me. Maybe. And maybe we can chat and learn from each other, or something, maybe.

Hi song. You've come to the right place, so I hope you find what you are looking for :)

Welcome, Song. what a beautiful name-choice!

i hope you will find what you seek here. i am sure you will find acceptance and friendliness.
have a great day.

Eh, everyone has something they are looking for in a mate, if you conform to what society wants, then you lose your individuality. If you don't conform, then less people will see you as being desirable.

Dating sucks. I have a club. Want to join? It's called the Dating Sucks Club. We have tea and t-shirts! :D

Latest posts

Back