Some doodling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrens

Reaction score
They mean nothing, just doodling out of boredom. Will upload more if I have new ones.

weird, last one won't show, oh well.

Hi Lawrens -- These are awesome! Is there a chance you'd consider doing a special doodle drawing for me? If yes, would you create one that represents my ALL nickname "LGH" which means "Love", "Gratitude" and "Hope"? FYI the "12" is considered numerogically symbolic, the "88" represents double infinity, and the "12+88"=100(%). If you'd rather not it's OK. Best, LG:)

LGH1288 said:
Hi Lawrens -- These are awesome! Is there a chance you'd consider doing a special doodle drawing for me? If yes, would you create one that represents my ALL nickname "LGH" which means "Love", "Gratitude" and "Hope"? FYI the "12" is considered numerogically symbolic, the "88" represents double infinity, and the "12+88"=100(%). If you'd rather not it's OK. Best, LG:)

oops sorry for the late reply, I'll try to come up with something, but can't promise anything since I have limited skills, and thanks both you and kaede!

Yes they are good. Ive never been any good at drawing.

Thanks I think when I upload more you'll see that I only know how to draw the same thing over and over :) but I do like drawing people faces a lot, for everything else my skills are really underdeveloped.

Well there still good and there is a lot of face's in the world XD
Plus you could make money by drawing peoples face's :D

Boring night, doodling some more

mKQP9.jpg

edit: and more
XyRYU.jpg

LXYjl.jpg

HvH4H.jpg

Not sure why won't show, maybe it's just chrome being weird.

Last one for the night, I think.
mnvjo.jpg

Guess not, this one is a doll
s1pFB.jpg

Yep I only knows how to draw faces
oz8ZV.jpg

0n0D9.jpg

wW3aE.jpg

oh wow these are awesome. i especially like 2 and 4.

Ye they are all good but I agree with sean I think they would look even better with color.
If you put numbers in them I could color them lol

Yea I rarely color my stuff, I'm not sure how, I try every once in a while but they don't really look good.

Only 2 today, can't really focus and they're looking samey

Update: Drawing more, none of my online friends are responding, it's great to feel ignored, or maybe everyone are really too busy.

IQnn2.jpg

feKWa.jpg

1FX6M.jpg

kjIdn.jpg

i7mBR.jpg

hrrm it won't load for you? everytime I refresh this page, my picture decreases :( but they're still there somehow, and thanks!

Got up early, can't sleep anymore, so time to doodle some more

E8U6O.jpg

ZZMX4.jpg

Just to clarify from my view that I can see all the images and they all look great :D

The browser am using is firefox if that's helpful to anyone.

Lawrens said:
hrrm it won't load for you? everytime I refresh this page, my picture decreases :( but they're still there somehow, and thanks!

Got up early, can't sleep anymore, so time to doodle some more

E8U6O.jpg

ZZMX4.jpg

haha i like your spirit
i wish i was not that lazy so i could draw as i wake up in the morning too :p

It was only the weekends, I haven't really actually drawn for the last many months :)

Latest posts

Back