Really Depressed Today, Please Help!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelygirl

Hi friends,

I'm so bummed out today....feeling very angry and despairing since my marriage seems to be unraveling.

I ask my husband to spend time with me but he'd rather work late at the office...

Bummed out! We've been fighting for a while now, we make up then fight again...it's been at least 3 weeks since we last had sex and I'm getting very angry with him! What should I do? How do you know when to fight for your marriage and when to just throw in the towel?

So depressed today!

Whoah. A few PMS, but nothing substantial? C'mon folks! How about a few words of encouragement? lol

fight for your marriage..there's no towel...

I'm too young to actually give advice but there's no towel. Just try to speak to your husband..tell him how you feel..and if he ignores you or finds you irritating..tell him you are sorry thst you are annoying but it's something that bothers you deeply

We all have depressed days though..once it's not to common an occurance you should be fine...
HUGS.........talk to someone....or write your husband a letter..you might never give it to him but it may help you sort your thoughts so that when you speak to him it'll make sense

and SMile..lol let us know how it turns out

Jales, GREAT idea about the letter, and thank you for the encouragement!

Hugs hugs hugs,

LG.

I agree with Jales. Used to be a part time marriage counsellor... (weird as it may sounds, A single guy with not even a single experience in relationship as a marriage counsellor....OMG), I saw in my tenure of 6 months that always in a failing relationship, there was not enough communication. Let the other party know that since both of us are married, we should commit to our vows, of being with each other "till death do us part", and not taking each other for granted. Tell him how you feel. But let it be known, do it in a nice way and not in a hot tempered way. Truth be told, men hates nagging...but actually everyone does....remember the times when we so hate our parents for their constant nagging? Alternatively, you can surprise him by surprising him sometimes. Like for example, both of you haven't had sex for days? Maybe you can set the mood...besides which man can resist when his woman sets the mood for sex eh? lol...well, enough be said, I wish you luck and do cheer up ya... =)

Latest posts

Back