favorite game?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron

Reaction score
what is your favorite pc game?
I love need 4 speed.I really love this game.I recommended everyone to playing this game.

Does it have to be pc? My favorite pc game is sims 2, favorite PS3 game Army of two, favorite xbox game Gear of war 1&2.

My favourite gamer are :
Call on Duty-Black Ops
Need for Speed-Carbon
Mafia II
Max Payne2
Terror Attack
Grand Theft Auto-Vice City.

again picking one is impossible for me to do. my favorites are the mass effect series. these games are absolutely amazing. mass effect 2 is the best sequel to a game i have ever played. i cant wait for mass effect 3.

other than that i really like:

all the halo games
max payne 1 and 2
any of the guitar hero games
dead space
fallout 3
elder scrolls IV: oblivion
all the grand theft autos

...many many more.

My favorite game is Need for speed and Farm ville...I like it and recommended to everyone for playing these games....

I don't play a lot of PC games, the one I played the most were The Sims games but I don't play them anymore.

Well i like to play pc-games. And my favorite pc game is Freedom Fighter. Always i play it in my free time. FF is a amazing game.I like One fact is in the game that they fight for their freedom.The player takes the role of Christopher Stone, a resistance leader plumber-turned American who fights against the Red Army that invades and occupies New York City.

cherylfoster said:
Well i like to play pc-games. And my favorite pc game is Freedom Fighter. Always i play it in my free time. FF is a amazing game.I like One fact is in the game that they fight for their freedom.The player takes the role of Christopher Stone, a resistance leader plumber-turned American who fights against the Red Army that invades and occupies New York City.

And you play net this game....in your free time, when you're not spamming internet forums? :)

cherylfoster said:

And you play this game....in your free time, when you're not spamming internet forums? :)

Latest posts

Back