a song you heard in the last 24 hrs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaede

Reaction score
Name any song you heard within the last 24 hours or so. Doesn't have to be a song you like necessarily. You could have heard it in passing in a store, in the car, at someone else's house, or anywhere. Just any song that you remember hearing.

I heard Jump by Van Halen.

i am almost never anywhere that i am hearing music that i didnt choose to listen to myself. the last song i listened to before i went to sleep last night was schism by tool.

Some lyrics I used to get in my head was by oasis.

It was "I was looking for some action, but all I found where cigarettes and alcohol."

i heard a tiny snippet of barracuda by heart on the car radio, which i quickly turned off.

kaede said:
i heard a tiny snippet of barracuda by heart on the car radio, which i quickly turned off.

ugh... i hated playing that song on guitar hero. so repetitive.

i heard "i alone" by live (in the car and i kept it on for the entire song).

Who By Fire - Leonard Cohen

It was being used at the closing of a Criminal Minds episode.

That Ghost song buy what's her name, I hate that song it's so annoying and playing on the radio right now.

H by Tool, its one of my favorite songs

and a song i've never heard before by Mudvayne, that was good too

i heard just the very end of "more than a feeling" by boston in the car today.

schism - tool

I had a hard time sleeping last night so I put on my headphones and listened to my mp3 player, clicked shuffle and that was the first and last song that played (kept replaying it) till I eventually fell asleep.

edge of seventeen by stevie nicks. i totally sang along.

Just listening titanic song in celine dion sweet voice
Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on...
Far across the world....................

Latest posts

Back