My stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ja.

Reaction score
Hello all, I will be posting a few drawings (thanks to Sunny for pointing me to here). Please click the thumbnails for a complete version. I hope you like them.

The first one after I finally got the tablet config I wanted.

The second one. I quite liked it back when I made, now I don't like it so much.

I did a lot of robots like this on a notepad so I quickly doodled this one.

And my cartoon/self-portrait. Also an experiment on thicker lines. I originally meant to put this on my msn but no one talks to me so in the end it's a waste.

Do you just do these for fun as a hobby or profession? You could totally be one of those concept artist, the ones who design those wicked layouts for video games and stuff. You're work has that feel to it for me. I love looking at concept art for designs because it's so creative, yet it has this rough imaginative unpolished flow to it that makes it a work of art. If you know what I mean.

Sci-Fi said:
Do you just do these for fun as a hobby or profession? You could totally be one of those concept artist, the ones who design those wicked layouts for video games and stuff.

i agree. very good stuff youve got here.

also, i like the second one the best. it seriously does look like it would be concept are for a video game or something.

I like 'em. :) Really good drawings you've got there. Maybe you should consider doing some illustrations as a career or something. :)

These are really cool, the atmosphere and environments are great!

Aw, thank you everyone. *blush*

Sci-Fi, edgecrusher: Concept artist? I'm flattered. That would be my dream when I was around 10 years old. I'm way too coward and amateurish to be an actual artist.
And then again, I just finished college (business/economics) and I'm at the crossroads again. Or most likely I'm just delaying the inevitable sad job I'll have to get anyway.

Also, another one. This one is rather messy though. Still trying to polish the whole thick lines style.

[Click the thumbnail]

your welcome ;p
ooo they are so nice, i also agree with guys above, the second is great!
i also like the last one, i'm sure it's gonna be also lovely when you finish it :>

can't you find a job in your field that will have connection to art? business is quite a large range of possibilities

id like to say your welcome also. i like the robot one too. i like sci-fi stuff especially stuff that has to do with machines/robots and artificial intelligence. do you have any other robot ones you could pst here?

Thanks sunny, I'm glad you like them. I'd rather not talk anymore about how I'll never be a proper artist though. Like I said above, I'm too coward and too amateurish. (and according to my family I'm also color blind and have terrible taste ;~;)

edgecrusher, Thank you. I do have more robots, but they're all just doodles on my notebook. They're numbered, but I deleted some I didn't like. I hope these don't disappoint you.

Dude! or dudette, whatever. You are an awesome artist with a very unique and interesting style. Keep on with it.

Thank you for your kind comments (and I'm a girl)
This is a quick one I made earlier today, More experimenting with thick lines, but I didn't like this so I didn't really finish it, but I won't work on it anymore either. I did like the concept though, so maybe I'll give it another try but on a different angle.

Latest posts

Back