Four things you can't recover

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
As I was struggling to come to conclusions about things someone sent me this and it really touched my heart, call it the one actual 4 I've been trying to find. for I lost my family at an early age and found myself on a path where I seem to have missed everything.

Four things you can't recover

the stone... after the throw
The word.... after it's said
The occasion... after it's missed
The time.... after it's gone

knock knock. I knocked at heavens door this morning. God asked me "my child, what can I do for you?' and I said "Father, please protect and bless the person reading this." God smiled and answered "request granted."

"Be kinder then necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

There's also a small about sending it out as a chain letter and praying for eight people.

Basically, as a child I idolized my real father when he came into my life at age 13, I was otherwise raised by my grandparents. Never even knew my mother. I'm not sure what to think of my father, honestly. I mean he had strong faith, but he wound up killing himself in a manner I would wind up feeling guilty for. In his older days he signed off on 5 abortions, and essentially came to screw up the one child of his that did live.

I sought ultimate happiness and have found ultimate sorrow. All along, all my life. And in my finding sorrow I thought I had found some sense of happiness, but really I was just dead inside. Now I'm just in pain all the time.

Latest posts

Back