Warning! Pathetic content!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oh_boy

Reaction score
Hi, all!

I'm another new one here, spawning from eastern EU zone. No further details now about the location - no shame to my sweet country :D

Why shame? Cause if I told you more about my life, you would think I'm kiddin' - it's impossible that a life can be so pathetic.

I just say I'm male 26, stumblin' across this forum in search of such forums and maybe some counseling services over the net. Anyway, this is gonna be one of my first experiments with forums.

I know I'll be kinda deadweight to this forum, but I don't give a heck really. I heard somewhere, I can't remember where, that you shouldn't care even if your actions can't be positive as long as your intentions are good. I know my intentions are good!

So dear user if you think you've a heckload of free time and loneliness is eating you alive, feel free to PM me if you wish. All the best.

Tell me more about your life dude, you sound a lot like myself. PM if you're shy to post your story, but plz tell one way or another k? :)

And welcome, I just joined too! :)

Latest posts

Back