This forum is amazing.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Azure

I love the diverse people here that I can relate to...
I've never met anyone in my life that can even think the way you wonderful people do.

Simply reading about everyone's stories and pain makes going through it easier, knowing there is someone to relate to.. that has the exact same feeling you do.

Being lonely isn't quite so lonely, when you share the same feeling with others..
though it can still be painful..
If that makes any sense...

just felt a need to share that..didn't really know where else to put it.
So big thanks to the person that thought this up..
Delete if needed..:D

Azure said:
I love the diverse people here that I can relate to...
I've never met anyone in my life that can even think the way you wonderful people do.

Simply reading about everyone's stories and pain makes going through it easier, knowing there is someone to relate to.. that has the exact same feeling you do.

Being lonely isn't quite so lonely, when you share the same feeling with others..
though it can still be painful..
If that makes any sense...

just felt a need to share that..didn't really know where else to put it.
So big thanks to the person that thought this up..
Delete if needed..:D

I agree entirely.

PS: typing in the dark when you can't see your keyboard sucks.

Welcome, Azure!

You remind me of the clean blue skies over the Bahamas...or perhaps the beautiful crystal blue waters!

You are WELCOME here!!!!

You can fit in here!!

You can belong here!

You can be loved!! Sings Bob Marley to you: "Could you be loved, and be loved?"

thats what i think of when i hear that word..

that's why i like it :shy:

you sure seem like an optimist =p

Right on, Brother! Peace and ONE LOVE. And please forgive yourself and love yourself!

Azure said:

Misery loves company! (in a good way)

Lol, Lonelygirl are you this bubbly in real life?
Just about every post I've seen that you've commented in makes me laugh :) (except some of the more serious ones... but even some of those your approach is still funny/happy)

AngryLoner said:
PS: typing in the dark when you can't see your keyboard sucks.

I've done it so long I have every key memorized... if i were blinded... hopefully never happens... I could still type with relatively few errors. Only time I need the lights on is if I'm playing a game and not used to the keyboard mapping yet... with enough practice I can even do that in the dark... guess thats what happens when you use a computer nearly every day for 22 out of 28 years lol.

Latest posts

Back