read me pls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munia

Reaction score
To all dose wu replied my thread (have i wasted my life for 8 yrs), i say a big tank u. wen i was typin it i d tink ppl wil take such time and effort to reply. dey made so much sense. wow! der ppl out dere dat actualy care. tank God 4 dis site, i feel like a huge burden has bin let out of me. tanks a lot

For saying thank you?

I had and i read them well enough to know that it isn't a he.

I didnt read her other thread fully. However, I did notice the big difference in her writing age between this thread and the other thread...

MrBurns said:
This thread has troll written all over it...

Okay guys just relax. is dere anytin rong in saying tanks. i just joined dis forum and my thread was quite long. so u can imagine hw i felt wen i saw i already had up 2 5 replies. but if it upset u 4 watever reason, u din hav to dis me.

MrBurns said:

munia said:
To all dose wu replied my thread (have i wasted my life for 8 yrs), i say a big tank u. wen i was typin it i d tink ppl wil take such time and effort to reply. dey made so much sense. wow! der ppl out dere dat actualy care. tank God 4 dis site, i feel like a huge burden has bin let out of me. tanks a lot

Hi munia -- Glad you feel better! LG:)

munia said:
MrBurns said:

Okay guys just relax. is dere anytin rong in saying tanks. i just joined dis forum and my thread was quite long. so u can imagine hw i felt wen i saw i already had up 2 5 replies. but if it upset u 4 watever reason, u din hav to dis me.

MrBurns said:

To be honest I cant tell what your saying, I just think its strange how you write perfectly fine in one thread then in the next thread I cant even tell what you are saying.

From that you jumped to this conclusion of yours? I can't speak for munia but English is not the first language of a fair number of people here. When someone comes here in pain they do not need to be called names for reasons no better than you finding their english confusing.

munia -- I understand you perfectly! Some ALL members have cool styles of expressing themselves (for example our Mr. Lonesome Crow); you make total sense to me. Keep posting! LG:)

LGH1288 said:
munia -- I understand you perfectly! Some ALL members have cool styles of expressing themselves (for example our Mr. Lonesome Crow); you make total sense to me. Keep posting! LG:)

LGH1288 said:
Some ALL members have cool styles of expressing themselves (for example our Mr. Lonesome Crow); you make total sense to me.

Argh, don't encourage him :(

Maybe she typed her original thread on a computer; and now she's typing on an I-phone, or maybe she took more effort for the first thread.

Minus said:
From that you jumped to this conclusion of yours? I can't speak for munia but English is not the first language of a fair number of people here. When someone comes here in pain they do not need to be called names for reasons no better than you finding their english confusing.

I understand some people cant speak good English but thats exactly my point Minus, she spoke it fine in her other thread. I-phones have automatic spell checker as default, its just as easy to write in perfect English as it is to write in 'text language'' I didnt mean to kick up a stink anyway so I apologize if anyone didnt like my comment.

Latest posts

Back