i crave to be

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneha

Reaction score
jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....i feel so jealous and jealous
everywhere i see,,people are getting married and planning their future
and here i am,,single,,,no bf,,and no decent job,,and little money
i dream of getting married and getting settled and having a blissful marriage and childrens and family
i am craving for belonging,for that special feeling of being with someone,for passion, for those cold nights in bed with the person u love
i crave to cuddle someone in winter and hold tight. i crave to get touched and feel happy
i want to marry and have sex
more then anything else,,its the feeling of being together with someone,,that security and sense of belonging.
i crave to go out with someone on long trips ,on trekkng,,on long drive,,dance in the rain,,
send sweet sms, miss you's and love you's,,waiting for that special someone to return home at night,,for dinner,,having a cozy dinner
i crave for been loved and cared and pampered and feel special and important
i crave for that feeling of happiness and satisfaction when someone sends you flowers ,,for no special reason,,just bcos someone were missing me,
i crave for that happiness when someone readily splurges on u,buys u gift u always watched from outside the shop.
i crave for those special moments where you thank god that u finally found a life partner that was truely meant for u
i crave for those moments when we have sweet little fights .
i crave for those family get togethers, going on picnics with young cousins and uncle and aunts
i crave for those special moments,when we steal a kiss,,hiding in a closet,,in middle of family gathering.
i crave to be annoyed and irritated just bcos he wont let me do things my way, or he is stubborn or he wud do exactly those things which i hate; and suddenly out of no where, he has this sweetest smile on his face,bcos he was planning a surprise for me

i crave to be ...being in love!!!

Don't we all? Our time will come eventually though, hang in there mate!

Latest posts

Back