I am lonely but now i see i am not alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomuchnothing

I am a 17 year old guy, iv been lonely for quite some time now. I do have a few friends but its like a always come second to whatever they want to do you know? Last night it got real bad and i just felt so crushed by it all. I ended up typing i am lonley into google and came across this forum. I spent most of the night just reading all the posts and it amazes me to see that there are so many nice people out there who feel the same way as me.

I have had one girl friend in my life, i thought it was the best thing that had ever happned to me. Then she left the biggest hole in me and i have never been the same since. I have meet other girls that i had liked but even when i built up the courage to tell them how i feel i am just pushed to the side. I feel like people always take me for granted because i do like helping people and maybe they think that "oh he's just this nice friend of mine, he'l still be there tomorrow"

I just feel like no one really cares about me. Even my friends who i have had since primary school.

Everything has just left me feeling so isolated from everyone and so alone. Have you ever had the feeling that even when you are in a room full of people, you feel as if they cant see you? Thats how i feel.

I needed some one to talk to and it looks like i may have found people who i can finally relate to :) oh and sorry if i do not reply straight away, sometimes i have to go to my dads house or others may be using computer, but please be patient, i will return to reply :)

I feel what you say...

Taking someone for granted is just... Wrong... People change, and people are not the same to everyone...

I can't help you much more, I feel a lot that you would feel, but I can't express my ideas to you without boring you to death... lol

Take no notice, welcome to the forums!:):D

:) im sure you wouldnt bore me to death, wow i wasnt expecting someone to reply so quickly.
Thank you.

But yea, i just wish that someone would sincerly care for me, that someone would show me that there is love out there to be found.

Hey hey, tomuchnothing...you sound really like me...infact that is what my life is now...By the way, where are you from...cause hummm....primary school...people don't usually use that term unless you are from my region.

Hey Rabbit, yea thats what i have found now, that im not the only one who feels like this, it is actually quite nice to know in a way. Its like ive found a whole lot of people who can relate to how i feel.

Oh im from New Zealand if that helps :)

Welcome to this place, and may you find new friends and people to listen, and to whom you can listen!

Latest posts

Back