cool stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1990

Reaction score
christianity is such a silly religion, ive been thinking of ways to get more of a laugh out of it. i was thinking that i might get a tattoo of judas iscariot. one of a few tattoos that i have been concidering in the kinda distant future, but more then likely i wont, i guess its kind of a dumb tattoo. but yeah, he is the only individual close to "the christ" that i have any sympathy for. i mean, if you really look at the story of "the christ" its very clear that jesus in reality betrayed judas. all judas wanted was liberation for his people from the romans, he really wanted jesus to be his messiah and become the new king of the land, but no. jesus was an evil coward till death, jesus was such a twisted psychopath he is believed to have guilted judas into ending his own life. christianity actually teaches that christ died for the sins of man, think about what that actually means. the execution of jesus "the christ" was the very definition of justice. i used to have some very sad dillussions involving jesus, that really kinda sucked. jesus azzholyer then thou, you betrayed me, i am purer then thee. i will more then likely never have a woman to call my own, but i will get laid, and i will get laid much more then once. oh, and the money will roll. just ranting, but true none the less. this is not a direct reading from the good book or anything, but does it not say in (the book of revelation) that jesus will sit on a throne in hell. dont christians find that just a little odd?

^^^You're probably going to get banned for that post.

Just warnin' ya. We don't flame any religion on this site. Take your anti-Christian attitude somewhere else.

Badjedidude said:
^^^You're probably going to get banned for that post.

Just warnin' ya. We don't flame any religion on this site. Take your anti-Christian attitude somewhere else.

im not remotely anti-christian, as in the people that adhere to the religion. i just find christian theology comical, and offensive.

joe1990 said:
i just find christian theology comical, and offensive.

That's fine. But by posting anti-religious comments and stuff making fun of religion (ANY religion) on this site, you're going to get banned. Fair warning. Just walk lightly, man.

thanks for pointing that out, I don't know about the other moderators, but I'll give joe the benifit of the doubt for now, but I might have to close this thread in a bit of things get out of hand,

you have an interesting point of few, but you have to be carfeul becuase religon can be a touchy subject and is important to some people and they won't want to see this kind of writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back