any ideas for a birthday?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suckaG

Reaction score
hey yall :)

so my birthday approaches, and I find myself at a loss for any ideas.

anyone have any suggestions for what i should do for it with my friends?

please share!

Invite friends over. When they come over, there's a big over-sized cake in sight. When you know the last person is there, jump out with a dangle over your dingle, and then start rubbing icing over your body and give each person a dance.

They'll love it, no doubt.

LASER TAG LASER TAG LASER TAG LASER TAG

Alternatively, if you have some money to spend, buy some cheap airsoft guns for everybody and a bucket of those plastic BBs. Shoot each other all day. Make sure you also have safety glasses for everybody and a box of bandaids. It sounds like something only a meathead would enjoy, or a sado-masochist, but it is one of the funnest things I have ever done. A buddy of mine has this quasi-junkyard on part of his family's property, mostly just a ton of junk tires, and we probably had 3 or 4 hours of incredible fun hunting each other and coming up with new games. Paintball can also work but I like the airsoft guns.

Or, you know, there's Nilla's idea.

Edit: What are your friends like? Are they in to more subdued activities? I know of a place in Spokane that teaches you how to blow glass and lets you do it right then and there, kind of like a Pottery Barn but 100x cooler. It got so popular they had to move in to a bigger building; I've always wanted to try it someday.

VanillaCreme said:
Invite friends over. When they come over, there's a big over-sized cake in sight. When you know the last person is there, jump out with a dangle over your dingle, and then start rubbing icing over your body and give each person a dance.

They'll love it, no doubt.

BAHAHAHAAH! that is simultaneously the best and worst birthday idea imaginable. too funny. :p

Brian said:
LASER TAG LASER TAG LASER TAG LASER TAG

Alternatively, if you have some money to spend, buy some cheap airsoft guns for everybody and a bucket of those plastic BBs. Shoot each other all day. Make sure you also have safety glasses for everybody and a box of bandaids. It sounds like something only a meathead would enjoy, or a sado-masochist, but it is one of the funnest things I have ever done. A buddy of mine has this quasi-junkyard on part of his family's property, mostly just a ton of junk tires, and we probably had 3 or 4 hours of incredible fun hunting each other and coming up with new games. Paintball can also work but I like the airsoft guns.

Or, you know, there's Nilla's idea.

Edit: What are your friends like? Are they in to more subdued activities? I know of a place in Spokane that teaches you how to blow glass and lets you do it right then and there, kind of like a Pottery Barn but 100x cooler. It got so popular they had to move in to a bigger building; I've always wanted to try it someday.

airsoft guns would be awesome! I wish I knew people who had some. paintballing would be cool too. I think i'll do that next year, it has been a while since I last went.

I've decided on vegetarian chinese restaurant and coffee house. chill and fun times for all.

PS: I fail at rollerskating, but having people come here and chill was definately an option.

thanks for the suggestions ya'll! :D

do you live near to the sea??

you could celebrate with you and your friends at the beath....

you just need music, food and thats it

it could be a great party *_*

trueplaya said:
do you live near to the sea??

you could celebrate with you and your friends at the beath....

you just need music, food and thats it

it could be a great party *_*

awesome idea! while not near the sea, I am an hour away from georgian bay. but it would be a pretty frigid beach party if we went right now. :p

Badjedidude said:
HOOKERS AND ICE CREAM.

'nuff said.

LMAO! sounds like the title of a cheesy adult themed movie!

the ice cream is an amazing idea though. I should get an ice cream cake for my birthday!

Latest posts

Back